IMG_0012.PNG

IMG_0013.PNG

IMG_0014.PNG

Last edited:

basti_melli04

Jun 26, 2019
Germany
Hi
I just finished the STEPS Unlocker app for iOS and offer free full licenses for the first 10 members to help me testing the App on their own iPhones

In my case: IPhone 7 on iOS 12.3.1 program works fine. It also works fine on 6S and iOS 10.x during development. I have no idea if it will work on early iOS versions, because Apple allows to add new Apps to Apple Store only for iOS 12.1+

Please PM to me, TestFlight (Apple's beta testing platform) requires email and name of a beta-tester.

View attachment 15355

View attachment 15356

View attachment 15357
? nice...Have the Android Version and waiting for IOS Version!!!You are the best!!!!

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
Good work @vadII !

Collect my new bike next week so even though I’d love to help test I’m best leaving to those who are up and running.

2unfit2ride

Feb 2, 2019
herts
Sounds ace, can you change the market settings & circumference ?
Whats the likely cost after you test it? I only use my bike once a week so probably not a great tester for you so don't want to mess you about when others could probably do more for you.

Cheers.

vadII

E*POWAH Master
Feb 19, 2019
Earth
Look, it's the same App as on Android, it's called STEPS Unlocker. You can find tons of info about it.

Sounds ace, can you change the market settings & circumference ?
Whats the likely cost after you test it? I only use my bike once a week so probably not a great tester for you so don't want to mess you about when others could probably do more for you.

Cheers.

2unfit2ride

Feb 2, 2019
herts
Just been searching & my questions above are answered, but there is a load of info so to save me searching will this version work with version 3.4.3 of the shimano software on the iPhone or would I need to go back to the original version?

Cheers.

2unfit2ride

Feb 2, 2019
herts
I can confirm the app works a treat, able to adjust the circumference & change the market if needed, what a great app for the money, many thanks to vadll for doing it, top bloke (y)(y)(y)

basti_melli04

Jun 26, 2019
Germany
Hey @vadII what do you think?? If I reset my settings to Orginal is any Option to read out the Motor History that shows (tuning)? Warranty??? I think for dealers it’s not possible! Shimano????

Thx

If38

Jun 30, 2019
France
Hey @vadII what do you think?? If I reset my settings to Orginal is any Option to read out the Motor History that shows (tuning)? Warranty??? I think for dealers it’s not possible! Shimano????

Thx
I am also a bit concerned about the warranty after using the app! Any thought?

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
It’s on the App Store now.

Connects a treat. Just need to figure out how to change region and things like that. Will read the documentation first though.

Thanks @vadII

jsalas2

Apr 6, 2018
San antonio, Tx
Just downloaded and read the webpage. I have the Apple version and e8000 Looks like I need an inferface for the apple version, is that correct or will it connect via bluetooth like the etube app. Any recommentation for an interface or turtorial. Thank you, Jesse.

raine

E*POWAH Master
May 9, 2019
SoCal, USA
Just downloaded and read the webpage. I have the Apple version and e8000 Looks like I need an inferface for the apple version, is that correct or will it connect via bluetooth like the etube app. Any recommentation for an interface or turtorial. Thank you, Jesse.

The "Apple Version" is an app for iOS. There's no interface other than connecting with Bluetooth between your iOS device and the E8000 display unit.

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
@vadII I’ve now got the app and the license. Really great app, thanks.

Now eMax can do 4.7.0 firmware (I just want to change region to US) is this likely to be possible for STEPSUnlocker? (I don’t want to downgrade FW).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles