Stumped by choice

Ged Goring

Aug 16, 2022
Lancs
Hey all. I’m relatively new to this mtb malarkey. I’m absolutely loving it to the extent that I’m now looking for a emtb. I get to a stage that I’m certain I’m getting a Orbea Rise H15. I’d probably upgrade the tyres and eventually the brakes. Now tho I’ve just spent a very little time in a Cube Stereo Hybrid and loved it. I completely understand that they are 2 very different beasts. To top it of I’ve just seen a Cube Stereo Hybrid ActionTeam and the spec on it and the look of it has completely thrown a spanner in the works. 🤷‍♂️😂. I’d be very happy to hear peoples real life experience with either. Glad to be here.

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
Recently bought a 160 action team.
It is amazing.
Nothing else really to say😂

Very hard to get hold of stock, it's trickling in. Had an email notification the other day that Paul's cycles have a large in stock.

Ged Goring

Aug 16, 2022
Lancs
Recently bought a 160 action team.
It is amazing.
Nothing else really to say😂

Very hard to get hold of stock, it's trickling in. Had an email notification the other day that Paul's cycles have a large in stock.
Nice one buddy. Thanks for that

Ged Goring

Aug 16, 2022
Lancs
Absolutely right. Orbea has 29 in wheels and the Cube has 27.9. Although the Cube does come in a variation with 29 in wheels but it’s a 140 - 160 travel. Not sure that’s enough. The specs on the action team for the money seam fantastic.

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
Plus... It looks mint😁

IMG-20220808-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20220808-WA0010.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles