Stolen ebikes

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
Keep your eyes open, a specialized dealer in Cornwall lost a bunch of levos, a kenevo comp and a load of other bikes last night. If you get offered anything that's too good to be true, give these guys a call.
D50D948B-4F6A-408E-8205-6FAD65261E4F.jpeg

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Bugger. Dean Forest Cycles were done over recently too.

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
Reading around Facebook, it seems like a lot of shops across the UK have been done in the last few days. Shame about Dean Forest, they're good people.

Wiltshire Warrior

E*POWAH Master
Jul 3, 2018
Poole
Was inevitable, easy to break up and export, when I worked in Council Crime Prevention we used to place "bait" bikes around town with gps trackers fitted into the steerer tubes. and sit back and wait for one to start moving - then dispatch mobile to make the arrest!. We didn't get many thefts as we couldnt afford top end bikes!!

Bongofish

Aug 27, 2018
Leeds
That eBay is proper dodgy. No pedals or charger and still has tags on and it clearly states he knows nothing about bikes. Maybe one of us should report it?

Albez

Sep 14, 2018
United Kingdom
Says he received a £4000 new bike as a gift he doesn't want and lost the charger cos he moved house.. yeah right.. definitely stolen. I once bought a computer from eBay and it turned out to be stolen from the NHS, I had a visit from the NHS fraud squad who took all details and pictures but said as I bought it in good faith on eBay I could keep it. I have no idea what happened to the crook who sold me it though.

Jun 10, 2018
United Kingdom
That eBay is proper dodgy. No pedals or charger and still has tags on and it clearly states he knows nothing about bikes. Maybe one of us should report it?
I’ve reported something similar to this a while back, however EBay didn’t get back to me. After digging a little bit to find the previous owner, I contacted them... turns out the guy had bought it off them, and almost immediately after, he put it on EBay, as he made a rash purchase on something he was too busy to ride.

Bongofish

Aug 27, 2018
Leeds
Says he received a £4000 new bike as a gift he doesn't want and lost the charger cos he moved house.. yeah right.. definitely stolen. I once bought a computer from eBay and it turned out to be stolen from the NHS, I had a visit from the NHS fraud squad who took all details and pictures but said as I bought it in good faith on eBay I could keep it. I have no idea what happened to the crook who sold me it though.

Did you get in contact with him?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles