Stealth Jerseys

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Have arrived!! Boy they look FRESH!! So pleased with them.

They actually arrived on the TWENTY FITH OF NOVEMBER but have been sat in a safe place, so safe I never even saw them, cant believe it, right next to my editing desk under a couple of boxes. Emailed the supplier to complain, was about to have a huge rant at DPD too, then though hold on, they could be here. Low and behold they have been here for 2 weeks!

Anyway, I will get some pics up asap and get them on the shop.

Also have fresh batch of classic Black n Greens, so fully stocked up.

Cheers,
Rob.

Crappy pic added will get proper shots done tomorrow. Difficult to capture the black, but they are super stealth, like no website addresses, just front logo, small arm brandmark and super small back brandmark. Same awesome quality, zipper pocket, lens wipe inside, 2 styles of proper quality fabric etc.

DSCF0108.jpg

Last edited:

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Amazing! I've just bee to the post office with a massive stack of jerseys from the orders last night and today.

Thanks to all the early bird orders.

Still good stock left, but done hang around as they will sell fast!

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
All orders posted. UK orders should be arriving between today and Tuesday. US / Germany orders next week ?

Running low on some sizes already.

Cheers
Rob.

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
Just ordered @Rob Hancill thanks!

I was sure I was watching this thread, obviously not... but just fortuitously stumbled across it and managed to snatch one up before stocks run out.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
All orders dispatched today (including the 2 replacements for the wrong sizes I sent originally!).

Thanks to all, cant believe how quick they're going, I am going to run out this week already of some sizes... new orders take 6-8 weeks... ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles