• Warning!!

Riding a tuned or deristricted EMTB is not a trivial offence and can have serious legal consequences. Also, many manufacturers can detect the use of a tuning device or deristricting method and may decline a repair under warranty if it was modified from the intended original specification. Deristricting EMTB's can also add increased loads for motors and batteries. Riding above the local law limit may reclassify the bike as a low-powered bike, requiring insurance, registration and a number plate.

Be aware of your local country laws. Many laws prohibit use of modified EMTB's. It is your responsibility to check local laws. Ignoring it, has potential implications to trail access, and risk of prosecution in the event of an accident.

UK Pedelec Law

Worldwide Laws

We advise members great caution. EMTB Forums accepts no liability for any content or advice given here. 

Speed unlocked on EBay !

Apples

Oct 27, 2018
Wiltshire
Has anyone seen or used one of these ? Delimited their 2019 ?? Thoughts ?
B71CB242-7A3D-46C7-88CC-6094D1FA9A33.png

BigFoot

Jan 9, 2019
Bethesda, Maryland USA
Looks like they make two versions the one you picked out uses a light switch to turn it on and off .
The seller is huge on eBay And sells Focus ebikes

I wonder if that gives us any confidence ?
I was looking at the peartune but was told, they’ve only been used it on the 2018 model turbo Levo and they think it will work on the 2019 but it hasn’t been field tested .
PearTune MSO Max Speed Off BROSE System Pedelec E Bike Tuning | eBay

Let me know what you find out, I need to order one.

katie23

Apr 25, 2019
Czech Republic
Hi, me and my friend bought PearTune MSO BROSE in still ON version for our LEVO´s 2019 and 2018 and it works really great.... The connection is 100% the same by LEVO 2018 and 2019. I asked PearTune team and they delivered two SAME dongles and it works without any problem. Can send the pictures of installation in our bikes if you would like that...

katie23

Apr 25, 2019
Czech Republic
Has anybody tried this. We'd like to hear from you.
Hi, me and my friend bought PearTune MSO BROSE in still ON version for our LEVO´s 2019 and 2018 and it works really great.... The connection is 100% the same by LEVO 2018 and 2019. I asked PearTune team and they delivered two SAME dongles and it works without any problem. Can send the pictures of installation in our bikes if you would like that...

katie23

Apr 25, 2019
Czech Republic
Looks like they make two versions the one you picked out uses a light switch to turn it on and off .
The seller is huge on eBay And sells Focus ebikes

I wonder if that gives us any confidence ?
I was looking at the peartune but was told, they’ve only been used it on the 2018 model turbo Levo and they think it will work on the 2019 but it hasn’t been field tested .
PearTune MSO Max Speed Off BROSE System Pedelec E Bike Tuning | eBay

Let me know what you find out, I need to order one.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles