Speed sensor where from ?

Stretch40

Jun 26, 2019
Durham
Hi all my speed sensor on my 2019 trance is still working but has cracks in it where u all buying a new one from ?

Stretch40

Jun 26, 2019
Durham
I've looked at that's there 40 quid but I can find some on eBay for 22 but they say there for Yamaha pwx 2017 look the same and same connector ? Actually the Shimano one looks the same but different plug ? giants wiring under the motor is shocking if I wired stuff like that I'd be sacked lol

Dgedge

May 20, 2020
France
I bought one for my old full-e at my Giant lbs. It was an official Giant part with the Giant sticker just stuck above a yamaha p/n sticker. The price was more expensive than the original yamaha part but a magnet (useless for me) was provided with it.

Stretch40

Jun 26, 2019
Durham
Hi I just ordered one from local bike shop, They got it direct from giant if you Google it they come up in line asw well 😁

J robinson

Jun 9, 2022
Sheffield
The one I need is the integrated type that has 2 mounting holes . There are lots of places with the one with one hole. My bike is currently at James cycles they have ordered the wrong sensor twice. I joined this forum hoping that someone might have a spare.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles