Levo Gen 2 Speed sensor magnet

Snrbrtsn

Apr 7, 2021
Uk - Scotland
I’m mulleting my Levo, I’ve sourced a wheel albeit with 6 bolt disc fitting, not centrelock
Anyone advise where I can get the speed sensor magnet ?

Snrbrtsn

Apr 7, 2021
Uk - Scotland
Hi thanks for reply

I’m switching the rear wheel, whilst I found a microspline freehub, I couldn‘t find centrelock disc mount.

So I’m changing the brake disc to 6 bolt fitting and need one of these
Though much more difficult to source than I’d thought….

I originally tried sourcing a 12 Speed cassette, to allow complete swap out though gave up on that due to ‘the lack of availability“ hence the need to source a microspline hub and switch over cassette (only circa 340miles)

2177F88B-41DD-4E26-9009-224832BFFBD4.jpeg

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
Hi thanks for reply

I’m switching the rear wheel, whilst I found a microspline freehub, I couldn‘t find centrelock disc mount.

So I’m changing the brake disc to 6 bolt fitting and need one of these
Though much more difficult to source than I’d thought….

I originally tried sourcing a 12 Speed cassette, to allow complete swap out though gave up on that due to ‘the lack of availability“ hence the need to source a microspline hub and switch over cassette (only circa 340miles)

View attachment 66959
OK, then I'm "over asked" as they say here in Germany. Sorry.

onabike

Aug 21, 2019
San Diego, CA
I’m mulleting my Levo, I’ve sourced a wheel albeit with 6 bolt disc fitting, not centrelock
Anyone advise where I can get the speed sensor magnet ?
I ran into that with swapping wheels and rotors around and after stressing about it and digging for answers, I just put some basic neodymium magnet on my rotor in the general location where the stock one lined up and it has worked perfectly fine ever since. I have other friends on Levos who have done the same. Opens up a lot of options with running all kinds of rotors. For peace of mind, I put a couple drops of Krazy Glue around it on the rotor, but I also always keep a backup stuck (magnetically) up under my seat on a seat rail. Here's some cheap ones

Snrbrtsn

Apr 7, 2021
Uk - Scotland

Thanks
I did look at those.
When I removed the wheel, I laid an old brake disc over the centre lock disc and thought the pick was more aligned with the 6 bolt fitting, unsure how the pick up works or the diameter range, though looking it would most likely be fine
Hoping to receive item above today / tomorrow

Having trial fitted the wheel, I wish I’d gone with a wider tyre….. planning to run a 2.4 Schwalde Big Betty tubeless, on a 35mm rim, I’d best watch those pressures!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles