Specialized turbo levo comp, Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 HPC, Scott Genius eRIDE 910

Ronald B

Jul 13, 2019
Netherlands
Hi all,

I own a Scott genius eride 720 now.
Looking for a new fresh ride.
Price range is around 6000 euros.
These 3 are my favorites so far, all 2020 models.
Mostly trail riding in the Netherlands and couple of times a year of to the mountains for downhil fun.
So looking for a allround bike but mostly trails.
Was looking at the decoy to(nicest looking bike around) but want to go to a store and see/feel it.
What would be your choise?

Thanx Ron

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
All nice options. It's probably going to come down to which one you prefer the look and feel of when you see them in the flesh.

Would be nice if you can find someone with a decoy nearby that you could have a look at.

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
I would go with the Cube on the grounds of it having the new Bosch gen 4 which I hope is going to prove more reliable than the Brose and Shimano motors. At the moment though it remains unproven, though the previous generation seemed to deliver reasonable reliability as long as you didn’t immerse it on a regular basis.

YrianX

Patreon
Sep 14, 2019
Norway
I would go either cube or levo. In my opinion Scott has fallen quite behind for emtbs unfortunately, and are still premium priced.. The new Cube looks sweet with the Gen 4 bosch, though I am worried about the clacking noise that has been reported and is clearly audible in Rob's Cube 140 review vid... The levo offers a great package with the Brose motor but also overpriced vs. equipement level unfortunately.
I would also consider the new FOCUS bikes actually. The new Thron2 that Rob just made a vid on looks sweet with the new motor...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles