Soon to be eMTB owner (Decoy)

NeoGee

May 28, 2019
South Staffordshire
Hi all,
After having the demo ride of the Decoy at Gisburn, I have placed an order, unfortunately will have to wait
until September for delivery.
This will be my first eMTB, and really looking forward to getting back out on the trails, as not been able to ride for the last year due to bad knees.
Hope to make one of your group rides in the future.
All the best.

Pug907

Feb 13, 2019
portsmouth
Hi all,

This will be my first eMTB, and really looking forward to getting back out on the trails, as not been able to ride for the last year due to bad knees.
I had a good knee until I bought my first emtb hahaha. Never thought I'd look forward to riding a bike as much as I do mine. Been off it for nearly 4 weeks (kneemonia), but will be out on it this weekend, woohoo.
Enjoy the YT, it's an awesome looking bike :cool:

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Me and a buddy had no excuse, we were being shown up by 12yr olds
emoji1.png

Nifty 56

Dec 13, 2018
Lytham St.Annes
It’s a beast!! Done all the gaps but not strung them together for a full run yet

@Eckythump I've watched you're vid of you clearing the first jump which is the scariest and surprised you've not done it all in one go. I've yet to ride any of it but planning a trip to Morzine in July so need to get some jump practice in, The Leap of Faith being on my list as well as more at Hamsterley :love:

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
@Nifty 56 to be honest I haven’t been back since then. It takes me over 2 1/2 hours to get there due to the roads. I can be at Degla or up to the Tweed Valley in the same time so tend to do that.
I should have messaged you at the beginning of the month as a group of us went to Hamsterley.
Will have to get over for some guided tours of the Lakes with you. Some of the vids of your trips are spectacular.

Nifty 56

Dec 13, 2018
Lytham St.Annes
@Eckythump I thought you'd only been Gisburn once. I might be going there on Monday as I lost my Garmin 810 the same day I had a crash on the Hully Gully and I have it on video where it fell off. Just got to look in the grass to see if it's still there :unsure:

I remember you mentioning the group ride at Hamsterley. I thought you'd forgot but I wasn't fit enough 3 weeks ago so would have given it a miss.

There are some good routes I know in the Lakes but haven't had time (or battery life) to ride them. I now have a spare battery so planning a long one soon. I might be riding the Mary Townley Loop this week (46 miles, 6000ft) and will have to carry the battery in my backpack :eek:

Nifty 56

Dec 13, 2018
Lytham St.Annes
That will be an epic!!
Good luck on finding your Garmin. Maybe someone has found it & handed it in.

It looks like it has fallen into the grass and on a section of trail where nobody has to stop and won't see it. So, IF it hasn't been picked up, I should find it. I will go to the trail office before just in case as it might save me wasting my time looking :rolleyes:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles