Someone in the cycle/travel agency to help my ebike business grow? Croatia MTB tours

Aug 11, 2019
Croatia
Sorry if this post doesn't comply with the forum rules, admins can delete it, but nevertheless I'll give it a go - is someone here in the tourism/agency business who can recommend who to contact and offer my services?

I've bought 5 Spesh Kenevo Comp 2019 beasts, and together with my buddies we will offer eMTB and MTB tours in Croatia with transfers, accommodation, guidance, etc - full package. Weekend, multy day, tailored - you name it.
Can you guys recommend who to contact in the UK who can carry out our offer, an agency or a tour company for that matter?

Thanks in advance, and again sorry if this is against forum guidance.

true emtb experience (2).png

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
@Rob Hancill @TheBikePilot You guys both travel about a bit and do lots of foreign "ebike bits".

I guess most of your trips are "invite" or personal vacations when you take your own bikes (or use provided ones - megavalanche), rather than using specific "bike holiday" services.

Could it be an idea for the forum to have a "Travel" section ? (@R120 - do some of these things fall on your shoulders or does it require the hand of god?) :)

Travel section could also include information on travelling with e-bikes. Battery exchanges/ rentals. Places offering e-bike rentals or whole packages like Matija eBike. Could also hold threads about people who are willing to "host" .. like @Christian in Melbourne who has previously offered his "spare" Kenevo to members who fancy a ride down under with a mad man :)

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
@Rob Hancill @TheBikePilot You guys both travel about a bit and do lots of foreign "ebike bits".

I guess most of your trips are "invite" or personal vacations when you take your own bikes (or use provided ones - megavalanche), rather than using specific "bike holiday" services.

Could it be an idea for the forum to have a "Travel" section ? (@R120 - do some of these things fall on your shoulders or does it require the hand of god?) :)

Travel section could also include information on travelling with e-bikes. Battery exchanges/ rentals. Places offering e-bike rentals or whole packages like Matija eBike. Could also hold threads about people who are willing to "host" .. like @Christian in Melbourne who has previously offered his "spare" Kenevo to members who fancy a ride down under with a mad man :)

Hand of God, but I think its a great idea to have a travel section

Aug 11, 2019
Croatia
Is there a website or any other links, where people can view, prices, locations, your team, trail maps, availability etc ? :unsure:

We are crafting the itinerary as we speak and soon we'll publish dates and travel info.
For now we are still gathering interest like here on forums, FB groups, etc.
But if someone wants to get in touch, feel free to DM me, we can sort something out tailored to group needs.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Oooo I love Croatia. I would love to come ride there!
Me too. Some of the bike companies have done releases there so we know the riding can be good.

It might be worth you talking to some of the existing outfits in Spain, to see what they do, although I think most self-publicise and use word of mouth.

A kick-arse website is a must, the more info you share the more likely people are to use you without a recommendation.
I tried to find an outfit to ride with in Crete recently and the websites were all shite; hard to navigate and lacking in detail. Not a promising start.

Aug 11, 2019
Croatia
Why have you got ebike.pedal plastered everywhere when that's not the actual web address?
That could be confusing!

You can spot the similarity with ebike.pdl and ebike.pedal (pdl-pedal). Therefore, in a week or so, I'll run a rebranding and domain redirecting so it will suite nicely.
But, observation is valid for sure, noted. Thanks.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles