So Who Has Got Levo Comps In Stock

Peterg

Apr 26, 2019
Uk
I need two, either both dark blue, or one dark blue and the other Taupe. Both medium, and not silly prices....

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Leisure Lakes have some, but I'm not sure on models or sizes. Good luck getting any discount out of them though.

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
So for£4250 (which is what you can get a Levo comp for), what alternative would you suggest?
You say that, but as @Mcharza points out it seems very unlikely you will get a discount on a bike that is not in stock anywhere according to your own research.

Putting that aside, even if you base it on list prices there are lots of bikes available that give more bang for buck, though obviously they will all have strengths and weaknesses vs. a Levo. Worth considering are the Giant Trance E+1 or 2, the Spectral:Ons, YT Decoy, Focus Sam squared etc. Whyte also have new bikes imminent that may be well worth a gander as they will have the new Bosch motor.

Whether any of these they are well suited to you will depend on the type of riding you prefer, but there can be no doubt you do pay a pretty big premium to fund the increased integration/glossy alpine R&D base/marketing machine/support model (delete as appropriate depending on which elements you prefer ;)). Given the issues that affected early 2019 Levos and the fact my local Specialized dealer is clueless about ebikes there is zero benefit to me in paying that premium, but I accept if I was next to somewhere like Berkshire Cycles I might have a different opinion. You pays your money and all that...

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Dax

Jan 29, 2018
Nottingham
I need two, either both dark blue, or one dark blue and the other Taupe. Both medium, and not silly prices....

We (Rutland Cycling) have a medium Taupe landing on Thursday, then a few medium dark blue's on the 13th June.

It depends upon who you talk to whether you can get them to budge on pricing, but with demand outstripping supply all season it's always going to be a tough ask.

Peterg

Apr 26, 2019
Uk
We (Rutland Cycling) have a medium Taupe landing on Thursday, then a few medium dark blue's on the 13th June.

It depends upon who you talk to whether you can get them to budge on pricing, but with demand outstripping supply all season it's always going to be a tough ask.
Can you match £4250 though?

Jan 29, 2018
Nottingham
Can you match £4250 though?

Unless it meets these requirements, more than likely not. But it's the guys in store / at the end of the phone who'll make that decision.

- We can only price match identical items (including size and colour)
- Comparison value includes all delivery charges
- The item must be in stock and available for immediate delivery

Peterg

Apr 26, 2019
Uk
Unless it meets these requirements, more than likely not. But it's the guys in store / at the end of the phone who'll make that decision.

- We can only price match identical items (including size and colour)
- Comparison value includes all delivery charges
- The item must be in stock and available for immediate delivery
Are you concept store nottingham

DC101

May 20, 2019
Kent
Freeborn cycles had some Levo's yesterday. seem to be very good on prices, cheapest place for a Kenevo that I could find!

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Bike Scene just had a delivery according to an Insta post.

E5A7E188-16E0-42CA-8C2A-C2027F7088E9.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles