So where is this going to go ..?..?

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Thats exactly what I'm going to do ( less the tree hugging bit ) ..whaddaya think I am some sort of freaky old hippy ..? ?
( where do you get the " my forest " bit from ..Ive never said that ..its something you have invented ..but I'd be a very rich man if it was ?)

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
Have a good day?. Looks like just tarmac for me. I like a bit of mud, but you can’t even see the mud ,It’s under 6 inches of water. Even the bridleways are a joke.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Cheers Bill ...you too..Its a sunny day but there is still a lot of water / mud around so I'm expecting a major cleaning operation when I get back ..both myself and the bike .
The bung is firmly in place !?

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Thats exactly what I'm going to do ( less the tree hugging bit ) ..whaddaya think I am some sort of freaky old hippy ..? ?
( where do you get the " my forest " bit from ..Ive never said that ..its something you have invented ..but I'd be a very rich man if it was ?)
We all think of that area as yours now except any areas of water, they're EMF's;)

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
Have a good day?. Looks like just tarmac for me. I like a bit of mud, but you can’t even see the mud ,It’s under 6 inches of water. Even the bridleways are a joke.
I lied about the tarmac

B7DB60C6-1E4E-43D3-B6CD-C447AF7916D7.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles