So today was my last ride

nicklej

Patreon
Oct 11, 2018
Camberley
So today may be my last ride on my Levo. It's been fun and loved every minute of using it!
I will be sadly selling it but may get another in the future. I am going to be putting money towards a flat so the bike unfortunately has to go to help out with that. :rolleyes:

I really like the forums and what Rob does and the community spirit. I'd still like to support via Patreon as Rob was the reason why I got a Levo in the first place!:cool:

I'll put some pics up tomorrow of the bike and make a for sale page and I'll be open to offers.

Ride on mo fockers!:p

nicklej

Patreon
Oct 11, 2018
Camberley
I'll throw in 20€ to if you can get the forum to crowdfund you!
That would be the last thing I expect and wouldn't really know how to react about it! My post will be going up soon. I plan on getting another emtb in about a year when finances are back up and running again :) Once i move in, I can start saving up again for another beast :D

More-read-than-ride

Patreon
Jan 3, 2019
Spain
That would be the last thing I expect and wouldn't really know how to react about it! My post will be going up soon. I plan on getting another emtb in about a year when finances are back up and running again :) Once i move in, I can start saving up again for another beast :D
Well, just trying to help, so hopefully the reaction would be positive... :p

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles