Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Now after your muddy bike rides for just £29.99 no one need ever know

Home of the ChangeINbag

I can't believe the guy filming resisted pushing this fool in the big puddle and riding off with his bike ;)

Last edited:

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I thought someone was about to ride past and cover him, the bike, and his open car boot in muddy water! I was getting ready to laugh! :ROFLMAO:

Then I saw it was advertising a changing aid.

I mean FFS, there was nobody about, but mostly - it wasn't raining!!

When it's crowded, I use a big towel to avoid frightening the ladies and small children, but I would still have got changed in between the car and the fence. If I'm close to home, I chuck the towel on the floor and get in the car and drive off.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
I don't even bother covering myself. Can get a little crowded with ladies tho ;)

Reactions: CjP

Kaelidoz

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Apr 29, 2018
Belgium
That's exactly what I needed, something that could easily transfer mud on my clean clothes.
And I'll also have to clean that bag inside and out. That's great fun.

jony

Oct 9, 2019
UK
When he pulled it up over his head, I was expecting it to come down to reveal that he'd changed into Debbie McGee.

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Van doors block the sides and if anyone wants to come round to the front door for a Swatch they're more than welcome

Surely it would be better to keep all his clothes in that bag and then seal up with muddy clothes

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
You think they'd have just made it like a self erecting (no @Gary, not like that) vertical tent, in a tube form, with a flappy door. Then you don't have to hold it up and you could even have a shower in it if you want - or a quickie if you had great core strength and balance..

B1rdie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Feb 14, 2019
Brazil
This could be used as pee tents to be distributed on carnival.
With a watertight bottom they could be used as containers to be removed by drones flying over the crowds when full.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles