Levo SL Gen 1 SL levo no power on/off switch

Roger Skinner

Oct 15, 2020
Northampton
HI
I have an 2020 levo SL expert got in July from leisure lakes(great shop very good service).Bike is great as long as you don't ride it in the rain ,if you get it wet then it turns off or just doesn't power up .Back to shop and they change TUC unit first time this happen all was ok until this weekend when out in rain again and now its back with LL as no power again has any body had same issue ?
cheers Roger

danf72

Jun 18, 2020
Berkshire
Had a similar issue with my TCU which was replaced under warranty a couple of months back. Recently I've been out in the rain, 2-3 hour rides and wash the bike at least twice a week at the moment as the mud is so bad. not had any issues and don't pay particular attention to avoiding the motor or the TCU with the hose. It's a mountain bike after all. Sounds like you need to take a visit to your LBS.

Roger Skinner

Oct 15, 2020
Northampton
Just got bike back from Leisure lakes and they replacement TUC the first replacement had a fault .So hopefully this new one that they fitted yesterday is better than that one, I will try it at weekend . I must say that I've had great service from them I just called them up dropped bike off and the next day I have my bike back

Roger Skinner

Oct 15, 2020
Northampton
On TUC number 3 now !!!! lost the interest to ride it now so disappointed with Specialized customer service has anyone needed to use the online help link on there web site and got a reply

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles