Sep 30, 2020
UK
gdfsgfdg.jpg

hgfghdgfhdgfh.jpg

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
No my battery hasn't turned up, hence I did man maths and spent the money on some forks that I really didn't need! Really liking the Zebs though, I didn't think there would be that much difference for an average rider like me to really notice over the Lyrics, but actually they feel a lot more planted, you can definitely point and shoot through roots wet sections with a bit more confidence on them, and the 223mm rotor I run on the front used to make the Lyric go a bit out of shape under heavy breaking, and no sign of that with the Zebs. Still love the Lyric's and TBH putting the ZEB's on I really thought I am just wasting my time as the bike was sorted as I had it, but pleasantly surprised after a few rides at the improvement.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Such a dialled looking frame!
The same can't be said for his garage door frame ....

Today .... bike , or garage door ... BIKE ! it's been the same story for many years ...

Still love the Lyric's and TBH putting the ZEB's on I really thought I am just wasting my time as the bike was sorted as I had it, but pleasantly surprised after a few rides at the improvement.
Don't say things like this, you'll encourage more of us to come up with some ridiculous man maths to do the same by proving that a circle is really a square.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Not my garage door, not about to post that up on the internet!

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
No my battery hasn't turned up, hence I did man maths and spent the money on some forks that I really didn't need! Really liking the Zebs though, I didn't think there would be that much difference for an average rider like me to really notice over the Lyrics, but actually they feel a lot more planted, you can definitely point and shoot through roots wet sections with a bit more confidence on them, and the 223mm rotor I run on the front used to make the Lyric go a bit out of shape under heavy breaking, and no sign of that with the Zebs. Still love the Lyric's and TBH putting the ZEB's on I really thought I am just wasting my time as the bike was sorted as I had it, but pleasantly surprised after a few rides at the improvement.
Same with the Zebs , thought the lyric was good But these are just so much more in Every way .

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing
Yeah that doesn't look too clever! How much and where from?
Can you report back on range increase please mister? What tyres are you running?

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing
Looking at getting one from Holland bike shop delivered to my in laws in Germany for £600 but won't see them until June at this rate
My 504 is showing 84% health now and has been dying after 25km nearly all on eco in the recent cold

InRustWeTrust

E*POWAH Master
Mar 9, 2020
Sweden
exactly I also want to know how much it differs in length between a 504wh battery and a 630wh battery.

then the question is whether the weight of the 630wh battery makes the bike feel very heavy and boring, which I unfortunately will be a disadvantage with the large battery

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Its 611g more than the 504wh - going out for a test tomorrow, will be a ride purely in trail mode. Bike is on Hillybillys front and rear which I run in the winter - IME they are faster rolling and also a bit lighter than the E-Wilds I was running in the summer.

£699 from Freewheel, I originally ordered it when they where announced, came int stock two weeks ago and sold out almost immediately. I have modified the existing mount as there is no stock of the dedicated mount.

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 18.59.33.png

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 18.59.40.png

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 18.59.53.png

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 19.00.02.png

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 19.00.11.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles