Should we be ethic worried about e-bike / batteries?

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
So you've gone from...
From extraction process to disposal there are several significant environmental impacts.
Should we start to demand for some kind of certified brands on prodution and disposal/recycle methods?
...to...
So let the house burn down . No worries :sick::sick:
That´s not the point. There are different methods . Less intrusive (more expensive) or the don´t give a damn methode (lets earn as much as possible) .
I want do use bikes / e-bikes /cars / eat stakes and sea fish etc etc. But I still want to know that companies have some sort of human conscience .
It would appear you weren't really asking for peoples opinions on this question, you just wanted a platform to air your views and bash on those who don't agree. If you don't want a variety of views that could be different to your own don't ask a question on a public forum... :rolleyes:

MitchF

E*POWAH Elite
Jun 1, 2019
Mirokumk38
And another ......

191D2979-E163-4521-A86A-D18B4BC63C02.jpeg

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
So you've gone from...
...to...

It would appear you weren't really asking for peoples opinions on this question, you just wanted a platform to air your views and bash on those who don't agree. If you don't want a variety of views that could be different to your own don't ask a question on a public forum... :rolleyes:
Yes I want to know peoples point of view. Don´t You?

Gavalar

Feb 4, 2019
UK
Sadly progress doesn't care, we're all guilty of turning the other cheek when it comes to personal enjoyment / fulfilment, you can't point the finger at just the batteries, the carbon footprint of any bike is huge, and let's not forget everything else in our lives, laptops, mobile phones, wearable tech { fitbits etc }, smart tv's, electric cars, the list is endless, there are people being paid a great deal of money to come up with solutions, I would say that until they do, get out and ride, life's too short.

Gavalar

Feb 4, 2019
UK
That´s not the point. There are different methods . Less intrusive (more expensive) or the don´t give a damn methode (lets earn as much as possible) .
I want do use bikes / e-bikes /cars / eat stakes and sea fish etc etc. But I still want to know that companies have some sort of human conscience .

What's wrong with your own conscience, do your own research and stick to those companies that you trust, it's not all about the companies, it's more about the individual, you, making an informed choice.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles