• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Answered Shimano XTR i-spec EV SRAM AXS brake adaptors

Killswitch73

Sep 15, 2018
West Midlands
Are there any ?

seems the high end mondraker crafty has those said adpators but i do not or can not find out what they are ..

I have AXS shifter and droper remote so need both right and left all in one adaptors .

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
I looked for adapters for matching XTR BR-M9120 brakes with SRAM shifters, but a couple of months ago Problem Solvers said they were in the process of designing I-spec EV MisMatch adapters and expect them to become available summer 2020.

Does anyone know of another company making adapters?

[edit]
Spotted another, but they're in the US
ShiftMount
MM-ISEV is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec EV brake

[edit2]
Found them in stock in the UK too and ordered one :)
Wolf Tooth Shiftmount

Last edited:

Killswitch73

Sep 15, 2018
West Midlands
I looked for adapters for matching XTR BR-M9120 brakes with SRAM shifters, but a couple of months ago Problem Solvers said they were in the process of designing I-spec EV MisMatch adapters and expect them to become available summer 2020.

Does anyone know of another company making adapters?

[edit]
Spotted another, but they're in the US
ShiftMount
MM-ISEV is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec EV brake

[edit2]
Found them in stock in the UK too and ordered one :)
Wolf Tooth Shiftmount

MM-ISEV is compatible with but not designed for SRAM AXS. With SRAM AXS the shift lever will be further towards the end of the bar, or closer to the rider's hand than is ideal for most riders.

Not really for AXS the the adaptors on the Mondraker that has the AXS shifter and Dropper remote are not these adaptors .

also the wold tooth is right shifter only so no good to me as need both right and left having the AXS reverb .

Killswitch73

Sep 15, 2018
West Midlands
So frustrating - might be worth emailing silverfish who are the UK distributor for Mondraker - they might know and are generally pretty responsive

Silverfish UK
sorry should of mentioned .. Mondraker facebook are silverfish ..

BUT ...i have actually found what they use with a lot of diggging about and looking at close up pics of the AXS/XTR set up . ..

and so far only one seller i can find on the web that sell them ..

35 Euros delivered to UK.. a bit expensive but they are the only sellers of this .. and im 99.5% these will fit perfect and what im looking for .

3min19sec Matcher I-Spec EV Adapter

Thumbnails is what silverfish gave me .. thats all they gave me as they have not got any part number for the adaptors .

looking at angles these are 95.5% the ones !! fingers crossed .

IMG_4413.JPG

IMG_4408.JPG

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
I ordered the same 3min19sec adapters for my bike (standard sram and xtr) after receiving the wolftooth adapter. They arrived yesterday and Imho they're better quality and value compared to the wolftooth mount.

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
The bike I’m going to collect on Monday (Trek Rail 9.9) has Shimano XT M8120 and SRAM AXS / Reverb.
Is the 3min19sec pair what I need? The less clutter on the bars, the better!

flash

Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
As far as I can tell for the left side, yes. I like my shifter close to the grip so the Wolftooth worked for me on the right and a standard Sram clamp fits between the mount point and extra bump on the new XTR brakes so I have my dropper fitted that way.

Interested in these to get rid of that clamp though.

Gordon

flash

Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
@flash looking at the options at Wolf Tooth Shiftmount which option did you get?

I got the MM-ISEV. They don't recommend it but it works great for me.

Gordon

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
Anyone know how to get one of the 3m19seconds adaptors to the UK? Bike Components dont ship here any more...
Hi Rob,
TFtuned have some that look very similar to the 3min19sec ones

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hi Rob,
TFtuned have some that look very similar to the 3min19sec ones
Nice one. Might not have any choice but to pay the 14 euro shipping!!

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
Nice one. Might not have any choice but to pay the 14 euro shipping!!
or just go to tftuned :)
Sorry, i must have been editing my post when you replied :p

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
or just go to tftuned :)
Sorry, i must have been editing my post when you replied :p
Even better! Ordered :) Thanks for this!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles