Shimano Parts delay

Janluke

Patreon
Dec 16, 2018
Scotland
My left hand pedal arm has worked loose and worn the inside splines(on the pedal crank not the motor) TBH I had noticed some play but thought it was "normal" motor play as per previous threads and being an amputee I have an uneven power delivery so I accept I'm to blame. The part is labelled with an "E" so called up the Shimano dealer to order one. Right in stock and on 24hour delivery. Left on back order 25th Feb.

I have the same type/size of arm on one of my other bikes, same part number minus the E so I'm using that as a stop gap. Am I being too demanding expecting common parts to be available at short notice?

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
My left hand pedal arm has worked loose and worn the inside splines(on the pedal crank not the motor) TBH I had noticed some play but thought it was "normal" motor play as per previous threads and being an amputee I have an uneven power delivery so I accept I'm to blame. The part is labelled with an "E" so called up the Shimano dealer to order one. Right in stock and on 24hour delivery. Left on back order 25th Feb.

I have the same type/size of arm on one of my other bikes, same part number minus the E so I'm using that as a stop gap. Am I being too demanding expecting common parts to be available at short notice?

AK or BK?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles