Second battery

Kiwi Dan

Feb 8, 2019
New Zealand
Has anyone purchased a second battery (Trance e + pro) for those extended adventures? I know I can order through my LBS but in NZ they are $1200. Has anyone found a cheaper one, and where can I order?

Pictomix

Mar 18, 2019
Uk
I ordered one from the local Giant store, paid £650 if I remember correctly, anyway its been on order for 2 weeks but looks like its been delayed another 3-4 weeks then 10 days delivery from the warehouse in the Netherlands.
My trance E+1 pro is now 9 months old and Giant are still having issues providing a battery!

Pictomix

Mar 18, 2019
Uk
I think I'd rather push it home than have that strapped to my bike lol.
I spoke to giant earlier and they have said that the batteries will be available from week 31, we are now in week 29 so if you want one it'll be a 3 week wait until its in your hand. £625 that includes the cover to suite whichever model you have. I'm just waiting for mine to arrive.
Hope this helps

DaveMatthews

Aug 12, 2018
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
I think I'd rather push it home than have that strapped to my bike lol.
I spoke to giant earlier and they have said that the batteries will be available from week 31, we are now in week 29 so if you want one it'll be a 3 week wait until its in your hand. £625 that includes the cover to suite whichever model you have. I'm just waiting for mine to arrive.
Hope this helps
Thanks for that!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles