Scott genius tuned 2020 vs orbea wild 2020 which one

Dano78

Dec 3, 2019
Uk
I've narrowed my search down for my first ebike and its between scott genius tuned 2020 or the orbea wild custom has anyone ridden both ? Or give me a insight into good or bad points of these bikes thanks

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
I've narrowed my search down for my first ebike and its between scott genius tuned 2020 or the orbea wild custom has anyone ridden both ? Or give me a insight into good or bad points of these bikes thanks

The Scott has a longer wheelbase, it should be equally more stable and less nimble. It depends on you, if you like a more reactive ebike that one is the Orbea, if you want a more forgiving ride that one is the Scott, supposedly.

If you trust on reviews the Orbea has very nice rates, Scott ebikes never been on top.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Orbea also has option of the 2-PAK range extender, not sure if Scott does something similar

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 11.47.02.png

games133

Apr 19, 2020
hartlepool
Hi whitch bike did you get. I've currently got a scott genius eride 910. But after 20 mile the bike through a code and went into limp mode. And tbh not happy with the after sales service. Thinking of asking for my money back this morning and buying a orbea wild fs.

Dano78

Dec 3, 2019
Uk
Hi whitch bike did you get. I've currently got a scott genius eride 910. But after 20 mile the bike through a code and went into limp mode. And tbh not happy with the after sales service. Thinking of asking for my money back this morning and buying a orbea wild fs.
I haven't ordered anything yet but my head is now thinking the orbea wild fs is the best bike at the moment let me know how you get on

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Orbea seem to have long lead times at the moment - I was about to pull the rigger on a bike for one of my kids from them, but was told it would be several weeks at least.

Dano78

Dec 3, 2019
Uk
I've been looking and finding it hard to find shop with stock without 4 weeks delivery
Yeah I think with everything going on it will take awhile I'm properly going to order the m10 with upgrades and custom paint job so I imagine I'll be waiting a few months

games133

Apr 19, 2020
hartlepool
I've been in contact with about 4 bikes shops. And orbea have about 3 week waiting time at least at moment. And that is going to grow. Apparently. So I'd consider ordering now. But they could be sort of pressuring me to buy now.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles