Saving Tuning in the Ride Control app?

Carpo

May 23, 2020
Denmark
Is there a way to save the tunings made in the Ride Control app so I dont have to do the setting each time I'm using the bike?
Each time I connect the app to the bike the tuning settings are the defaults - and yes, I have pushed "Apply" after each change.......

ThierryGTLTS

Feb 17, 2020
Belgium
What is the version of your Mission Control?!

From 2.2.0 you have Presets to save the tunings, and 2.2.0 is probably the best version.

Thierry

Carpo

May 23, 2020
Denmark
Thierry, are Mission Control not for Spesialized bikes?

I am using the Ride Control for Giant.
You are able to change the tunings but i can't save them...... :-(

oldmanmx

Jan 19, 2020
Camden NSW
The Ride Control app stays at whatever power levels you set it to. The only time I've had mine go to the defaults is when the LBS had to put a new controller when mine suffered from the usual water problems that these things suffer from. Maybe you have some sort of problem because I've even went overseas on holidays for six weeks with the battery out for the entire time and when I powered back up checked the settings and it was just where I left them.

Carpo

May 23, 2020
Denmark
Hmmm, my settings are all the defaults each time i am looking at the Giant app - and not the ones I have tried to save.......

Where do I report the issue to Giant?

Softsand

Dec 5, 2019
Western Australia
I have been in communication with Giant and...

We are aware of the issue and our developers are working on a solution, unfortunately we have not been given an ETA for this and when the update is available it will be applied through the App store.

So, it’s being dealt with. Pity I don’t have a lot faith in the app developers.

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
Hmmm, my settings are all the defaults each time i am looking at the Giant app - and not the ones I have tried to save.......

Where do I report the issue to Giant?
I send reports to my dealer and they have been good to follow up, though I'm not sure it's helping the beleaguered Gaint app developers. ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles