Sam2 6.8 arriving this week, T.E.C packs delayed until Feb 2020 :(

Nxxi

Nov 7, 2019
Rotherham, Uk
Im super excited to get my new bike, its almost ready for collection, however, my LBS tell me the T.E.C packs are not available until Feb 2020.

Being a bigger lad (115kg) im going to need that extra power for modest rides so im a bit gutted as i wanted to start banging the miles in.

Anyone on here have a T.E.C pack they dont use and maybe want to sell, or even, anyone in Yorkshire have one they would let me use for a few months, i would compensate you of course!

Yorkshire Rich

Aug 1, 2019
westyorkshire
Im super excited to get my new bike, its almost ready for collection, however, my LBS tell me the T.E.C packs are not available until Feb 2020.

Being a bigger lad (115kg) im going to need that extra power for modest rides so im a bit gutted as i wanted to start banging the miles in.

Anyone on here have a T.E.C pack they dont use and maybe want to sell, or even, anyone in Yorkshire have one they would let me use for a few months, i would compensate you of course!

Hi Do you mind me asking who your local dealer is . tec pak posts always pop up on the forum and don't mind telling you they are like gold dust so hope someone can sort you out. I emailed both focus direct and Rutland cycling about if they were still selling them focus said they hoped to have them back in december and Rutland said dec/jan but i have a funny feeling we are going to struggle finding one what with all the new bikes having bigger internal batteries.

Nxxi

Nov 7, 2019
Rotherham, Uk
Hi Do you mind me asking who your local dealer is . tec pak posts always pop up on the forum and don't mind telling you they are like gold dust so hope someone can sort you out. I emailed both focus direct and Rutland cycling about if they were still selling them focus said they hoped to have them back in december and Rutland said dec/jan but i have a funny feeling we are going to struggle finding one what with all the new bikes having bigger internal batteries.

My dealer is JE James in Rotherham. I've also emailed Focus direct and got the attached reply.

Screenshot_20191201-003926_Email.jpg

Yorkshire Rich

Aug 1, 2019
westyorkshire
How far ya wanna go.. The small batts supprising mate.. I'm 18st and it pisses 15me trail centre
plan on taking mine camping with me next year and if i'm camping somewhere without electric i'd want to be able to do riding on both days . Personally i just don't want to be caught short saying that iv'e only done 18 miles so far and from a full charge have two bars remaining .

Nxxi

Nov 7, 2019
Rotherham, Uk
How far ya wanna go.. The small batts supprising mate.. I'm 18st and it pisses 15me trail centre
25-30 miles is pretty normal if I'm not in a trail centre. Sherwood pines, we do red, blue then green. Cannock 1 lap because I'm not mental ??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles