Levo Gen 2 Rs select deluxe +

markfitton

Jul 6, 2020
uk
ok stupid question from a new owner.... ive looked everywhere manuals and online.

lever positions for open , closed and pedal assist . ?

it seems to have all the way back .. then left or right... then all the way forward towards the bars.

nothing on the shock or any manuals, even on setting the sag it just says make sure the shock is open.

Heeeeelp.

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Is it this one?
black3qwvert.jpg

markfitton

Jul 6, 2020
uk

Then download the suspension tuning pdf....
yep , ive seen that diagram, it's useless... just says turn it to open , but dosent tell you where that is. Move it counter clockwise till it clicks does that mean that the forward and backward positions are open. what about half way round ?

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Ok, look at the symbols on the front, the unlocked padlock means ....open, while the closed padlock means closed. So to allow full movement move the lever downwards, upwards to lock the shock.
The red knob controls the speed of the rebound, ie how quickly the shock returns to it's original position.
Rabbits are fast, turtles are slow. Count the clicks and leave it in the centre position for now.
Read Gary's excellent post in the General section pinned section about suspension.

markfitton

Jul 6, 2020
uk
Ok, look at the symbols on the front, the unlocked padlock means ....open, while the closed padlock means closed. So to allow full movement move the lever downwards, upwards to lock the shock.
The red knob controls how the speed of the rebound, ie how quickly the shock returns to it's original position.
Rabbits are fast, turtles are slow. Count the clicks and leave it in the centre position for now.
Read Gary's excellent post in the General section pinned section about suspension.

Thanks.

yep ive got the rabbit and turtle bit for the rebound, 9 clicks and I'm set at 5 in the middle.

there's no lock or open settings on the shock. so you are saying all the way forwards is locked ... and moving backwards (either way) increases the suspension until it locks out all the way back.

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Yes that's correct, but it doesn't increase the suspension, it's really an on/off switch (open or closed). On non electric bikes you would lock the rear suspension to reduce the bike bobbing up and down as you peddled but it's not so necessary now, so just leave it open.

markfitton

Jul 6, 2020
uk
Yes that's correct, but it doesn't increase the suspension, it's really an on/off switch (open or closed). On non electric bikes you would lock the rear suspension to reduce the bike bobbing up and down as you peddled but it's not so necessary now, so just leave it open.
ok great , thanks a lot :)

ebikeZA

Apr 2, 2018
Cape Town
I have removed the lever to lock it out... found I kept locking it out every time I accessed my water bottle.. so now it stays open... all the time... and I love it

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles