Kenevo Gen1 Roval 27.5" Alloy DH Rim "ERD"?

Snowdog

Oct 26, 2020
Seattle, WA USA
I'd like to upgrade the hubs on my 2020 Kenevo Comp and to calculate the correct spoke length, I need to find the "ERD" or effective rim diameter.

Does anyone know what the ERD is for the 27.5" Roval DH rims?

Mtb247

Apr 12, 2020
I don't think those are the same wheels. Have you asked your local dealer. I think they may have that listed on their dealer warranty site? You might need a 6 pack or a gluten free muffin for that kind of info tho.

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
Just measure it. You need two spokes of known length, plus two nipples, plus a tape measure or micrometer. It's super easy. Takes 3 minutes max.

Spagnol

May 2, 2019
Italy
I don't know the numbers , but I upgraded straight forward the rear on my expert 2020 with all the original spokes ( race dtswiss) to a 350 hybrid .

Someone told me the rear hub is just a 370 dtswiss rebranded

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
I believe the OEM hub has DT 360 internals for Roval wheels, but I think they make their own hub body. Still might be the same dimensions, but not sure. Again, I'd just measure the ERD. It's not complicated.

Kr1989

Dec 29, 2019
Essex
I know this is a late response to the tread but I was wondering how you got on with your wheel build and what hub you used/spoke lengths etc...
It appears no one even knows what hub is even on the kenevo comp wheels not even specialzed after my wheel went In for warranty work it took them over 4 weeks and several wrong parts later before they gave up decided to give me a new wheelset. I’ve now got the old set with a broken rear hub and would like to get it sorted for a spare set

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles