Rockshox deluxe rt3 volume spacers

RickS

Sep 30, 2018
Wrexham
Anyone know if any tokens are fitted as standard in 2019 Levo Expert?
At 30% sag feels very harsh..anyone had similar experience?

eabmex

Patreon
Jun 8, 2018
Guadalajara, Mexico
I do not know about the shock, but it does feel harsh for my tastes, the fork came with two volume spacers, yesterday I removed ono and hopefully will test it tomorrow.

RickS

Sep 30, 2018
Wrexham
I do not know about the shock, but it does feel harsh for my tastes, the fork came with two volume spacers, yesterday I removed ono and hopefully will test it tomorrow.
I removed both from the forks and now feels better for my riding..rear still harsh tho

Scoobaru

Sep 6, 2018
Scotland
I had my LBS ask Specialized and they told me there are no tokens in the Expert shock. If they are wrong and you can remove one I would be interested in buying it :)

RickS

Sep 30, 2018
Wrexham
I had my LBS ask Specialized and they told me there are no tokens in the Expert shock. If they are wrong and you can remove one I would be interested in buying it :)
I opened the can..1 token inside so removed it, its transformed the harsh ride for my style of riding..mega happy now.

sirshan

Oct 2, 2018
Oakland, CA USA
When I opened mine stock it was 1 Gnar Token and 1 Regular - Which is equiv to 2.5 Tokens. I have the base model Levo and just waiting for my shock. in the meantime, I actually added a token...was bottoming out on big drops.

eabmex

Patreon
Jun 8, 2018
Guadalajara, Mexico
I opened mine yesterday, as stated above it had 1 gnar and 1 regular token. Removed the gnar and left the regular and will test this evening.

Tokens.jpeg

rsilvers

Dec 2, 2018
US
Anyone know if any tokens are fitted as standard in 2019 Levo Expert?
At 30% sag feels very harsh..anyone had similar experience?

I just had the same issue. Even at 35% sag, the suspension sucked.

I just opened them up and was stunned to find pre-installed volume reducers on my 2020 Comp.

Two on the forks, and two red and one 25T green on the rear.

They really think it was a good idea to pre-install those?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles