Rockguardz protector

StuE

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jun 4, 2018
Leeds
Anyone using one of the Rockguardz downtube/motor protector, if anyone is was it worth the £55 ? They charge for them

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Anyone using one of the Rockguardz downtube/motor protector, if anyone is was it worth the £55 ? They charge for them
Looks good I agree depending on what bounces off it though. . I have aluminium plate probably 5mm thick not as pretty but it has taken some big boulder hits. Stone last week actually knocked off the battery connection.

Lawson

Mar 11, 2019
UK
Looks good I agree depending on what bounces off it though. . I have aluminium plate probably 5mm thick not as pretty but it has taken some big boulder hits. Stone last week actually knocked off the battery connection.
Any chance of a pic of what you've done please?

Lawson

Mar 11, 2019
UK
Yup .. think @Binhill1 got overly excited there. His is for a 2019 levo and screws in place using the battery mount screw. Doesn't fit the older levo's or kenevo's - so don't feel so bad that it won't fit the vitus ! :) It does look very nice though and I want one !!!!
? False advertising ?

kendo

Sep 2, 2019
Scotland
I had one but sent it back as it just didn't look right on the bike. I would much prefer an aluminium or steel bottom plate to protect the motor. The rubber down tube protector works fine.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles