riding buddies in bath or s west

Hoody

Oct 5, 2018
Bath
Hi i live in Bath just looking for some some guys to go out riding with or the south west .
thanks .

Hoody

Oct 5, 2018
Bath
Hi
triscombe sounds good to me do you want to send me some details times and place .
cheers steve

Studo

Aug 25, 2018
Bristol
I live in Portishead, my local trials are also leigh woods but since buying my kenevo am tending to ride forest of dean alot more as its more suited to the type of riding i enjoy...decending and air time.
Would also like to hook up with other enlightened riders as none of my other 'so called mates' have put there hand their pockets yet to buy one.
Ive never ridden triscombe but heard its good. I cant make it sunday morning but can to sunday afternoon?
Cheers Stu

Hoody

Oct 5, 2018
Bath
Hi Stu
i have the same problem i have 12 mates i ride with but they will not buy a e bike i would like to go down to triscombe that sounds like a plan i could meet up with you in the morning maybe at gordano around 8am if your up for it .
cheers
steve.

Thewootts

Aug 19, 2018
united kingdom
I live in Portishead, my local trials are also leigh woods but since buying my kenevo am tending to ride forest of dean alot more as its more suited to the type of riding i enjoy...decending and air time.
Would also like to hook up with other enlightened riders as none of my other 'so called mates' have put there hand their pockets yet to buy one.
Ive never ridden triscombe but heard its good. I cant make it sunday morning but can to sunday afternoon?
Cheers Stu

If you live in portishead and like air time then belmont woods is right on your doorstep.. The jump lines in there blow anything forest of dean has to offer out the park. Almost a 6 meter gap the longest. The build quality of the trails and jumps are also to a very high standard.

If you know all the off peist tracks in Leigh woods they are massively underrated in my opinion. They are steep, fast and techy.

The beauty of the e-bike means you can smash 10-15 runs in quick ride after work.

Hoody

Oct 5, 2018
Bath
If you live in portishead and like air time then belmont woods is right on your doorstep.. The jump lines in there blow anything forest of dean has to offer out the park. Almost a 6 meter gap the longest. The build quality of the trails and jumps are also to a very high standard.

If you know all the off peist tracks in Leigh woods they are massively underrated in my opinion. They are steep, fast and techy.

The beauty of the e-bike means you can smash 10-15 runs in quick ride after work.
i was over there last week i have been going there for years on and off .let me know what you want to do . right off out now with my wife trying to keep her sweet lol.

Thewootts

Aug 19, 2018
united kingdom
Also suffering with being the first guy in my group to take the plunge on an e-bike. I was sure that more would follow suit. However wifes and girlfriends have been vetoing the purchases :).

Gordano works well for me.. I have a white Toyota hiace van

Hoody

Oct 5, 2018
Bath
Also suffering with being the first guy in my group to take the plunge on an e-bike. I was sure that more would follow suit. However wifes and girlfriends have been vetoing the purchases :).

Gordano works well for me.. I have a white Toyota hiace van
i have a white vivaro with Avanti Decorators on you wont miss it around 8.00

Studo

Aug 25, 2018
Bristol
Was supposed to be taking my lad to rugby in the morning but the wife has just agreed to so am up for triscombe. Do you want to message me your numbers so we can communicate final arrangements on Whatsapp. Cheers Stu

Hoody

Oct 5, 2018
Bath
Was supposed to be taking my lad to rugby in the morning but the wife has just agreed to so am up for triscombe. Do you want to message me your numbers so we can communicate final arrangements on Whatsapp. Cheers Stu
Hi 07958266694

Hoody

Oct 5, 2018
Bath
Was supposed to be taking my lad to rugby in the morning but the wife has just agreed to so am up for triscombe. Do you want to message me your numbers so we can communicate final arrangements on Whatsapp. Cheers Stu[/QUOT
Hi Stu
my number is 07958266694
cheers
steve

john.rot

Jan 18, 2019
Bristol
Hi guys, I live in Patchway (north Bristol) and just started going out regularly with a group of friends, Ashton Court, FoD, Cwmcarn and further into South Wales as well. Should we organize a riding group and invite each other out? I propose to use Whatsapp in addition to this thread

Oldcreaky

Feb 8, 2019
Bristol
Hi, Everybody.
I live in Staple Hill Bristol and would love to go further afield to gain more experience but as I have stated in other threads I am unable to drive so very limited as to destinations so if anybody has room for an old boy and his ebike to go to any venue that would be a nice change I would be very grateful and share costs of course. New full sus cube 160sl ordered should be ready soon. I will be at Ashton Court Sunday if Certini gets the parts in for my existing hardtail or the new Stereo 160sl, I can pedal there only 10 miles.

BJep

Patreon
Aug 15, 2018
Grayshott
Hey Galaga- I'd love to meet at FoD on Saturday if its still on. I am staying in Tewkesbury over the weekend so it's not far off. Let me know a time and meet place- Baz 07802 222547

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Hey Galaga- I'd love to meet at FoD on Saturday if its still on. I am staying in Tewkesbury over the weekend so it's not far off. Let me know a time and meet place- Baz 07802 222547
Sure I'll text you. I reckon we will be there between 9:00 and 9:30.

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Hi guys, I live in Patchway (north Bristol) and just started going out regularly with a group of friends, Ashton Court, FoD, Cwmcarn and further into South Wales as well. Should we organize a riding group and invite each other out? I propose to use Whatsapp in addition to this thread
Good idea to have a WhatsApp group as well as the group.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I’ll be at the FoD on Sunday with a few others from the forum. All welcome.

john.rot

Jan 18, 2019
Bristol
Hi, I will be there tomorrow as well. 9am. Should we meet in the front of the shop? I don't think we can miss each other :) will look for ebikes
My phone is 07508309032

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles