Rideouts in Snowdonia / North Wales?

Zackstorm

Dec 1, 2018
Conwy
Hi, I live in the Deganwy Llandudno area and am available for rideouts in Betws y Coed, Llyn Brenig area. Or any other good places to ride in North Wales area, e.g. Llandegla, Moel Famau etc. If you're interested drop me a line.
Cheers
Steve

Virtualmeuk

Jun 5, 2018
UK
If there is ever a Snowdon ride organized i would be 100% up for that. Been on my bucket list for years!

RickS

Sep 30, 2018
Wrexham
Hi, I live in the Deganwy Llandudno area and am available for rideouts in Betws y Coed, Llyn Brenig area. Or any other good places to ride in North Wales area, e.g. Llandegla, Moel Famau etc. If you're interested drop me a line.
Cheers
Steve
Hi Steve,
I get into N.Wales quite a bit, PM me your contact details..will let you know whats going down.
What do you prefer, trail centers or adventure riding...I do both but prefer the later.
Very good ride is the Beast of Llangollen. 26 miles and 4900 ft climbing
Rick

Virtualmeuk

Jun 5, 2018
UK
Hi Guys,

So i have found a GPX for the Llanberis to Rangers Path incorporating Telegraph Valley so the route is done. Does anyone have any local knowledge of where to park etc? and weather wise when would be the best time to keep the walkers to a minimum but still keep within the alowable riding times? i know its off limits from May to September but i dont mind a bit of cold and wet so anytime would suit me. i am about 4 hours away and can only really spare a day so stopping over and going earler is an issue for me.

MeeZog74

Jan 21, 2018
Holmfirth. Uk
Im interested. What start time are you thinking of and do you have any idea how long it will take?
Not sure yet, just putting the idea out there.
I'll probably go Friday night and sleep in my campervan, so morning time I was hoping.
How long will it take?
I've never done it but they recon it take at least 2 hours up on a regular

RickS

Sep 30, 2018
Wrexham
Your right. If it looks like it's going to be bad we'll postpone. I'm not into risking it on big mountains I've never been to, miles away.
Whats the point in going up Snowdon if you cant see the view? Not much fun coming down the Rangers in the clouds either...wait another few weeks and Im in

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles