Ride Tomorrow (25th Nov) - Surrey Hills or Swinley

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Heading out tomorrow if anyone wants to come along. Happy to go to Swinley it Surrey Hills, or if you have somewhere you know better! I’m based in Clapham, London so both are equidistant.

Flexible on times.

Fire me a PM or post here if interested..

J2

Markymark

Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Surrey
I'm planning on going to Swinley tomorrow. Have my son with me on a non e bike but be happy to meet to say hello at some point.
Let me know a time if you come this way.
Cheers, Mark

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Hi Mark, I’m heading out on another ride now in the North Wessex Downs but will certainly be up for it another day. I can’t seem to find how to delete a thread..

akkypac

Patreon
Jun 2, 2018
East Surrey
Heading out tomorrow if anyone wants to come along. Happy to go to Swinley it Surrey Hills, or if you have somewhere you know better! I’m based in Clapham, London so both are equidistant.

Flexible on times.

Fire me a PM or post here if interested..

J2
Hey, I'm planning on heading that way! What time and where do you want to meet?

akkypac

Patreon
Jun 2, 2018
East Surrey
Hi Mark, I’m heading out on another ride now in the North Wessex Downs but will certainly be up for it another day. I can’t seem to find how to delete a thread..
Missed this but have a great ride...and report back with video, if possible. Trying to check out possible sites in the south so might catch you again sometime. PS: I'll be the slower one!

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Thanks man! I’ve just ordered a GoPro 7 so should be getting some video up soon, sadly not tomorrow :)

Another forum member offered a 33mile loop,and I haven’t been before.

If you are looking for a ride tomorrow @Markymark Nirvana Cycles In Westcott are doing a ride out at 11am. There is some coaching/technique training. It’s not eBike specific but be a few to ride with and I checked they are cool with eBikes coming along. They also do a group ride on Saturdays.

Have a great ride guys..

Markymark

Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Surrey
Thanks man! I’ve just ordered a GoPro 7 so should be getting some video up soon, sadly not tomorrow :)

Another forum member offered a 33mile loop,and I haven’t been before.

If you are looking for a ride tomorrow @Markymark Nirvana Cycles In Westcott are doing a ride out at 11am. There is some coaching/technique training. It’s not eBike specific but be a few to ride with and I checked they are cool with eBikes coming along. They also do a group ride on Saturdays.

Have a great ride guys..
Cheers for that Jonny2 but i've got my son with me so going to keep it simple for us.
Have a great ride.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles