Revonte, motor gearbox combined

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Interesting...It's 1KG heavier than the Brose Mag S.

Although no need for a derailleur and cassette. WIll be interesting to see how this performs but looks to be the way things will go in the future..

Slowroller

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
Wyoming
It does look interesting but a bit of a shame about the small front chain ring. That's gonna wear out fast and need replacing quite often.

Yeah, they'll probably figure that one out after a year or two. I don't expect them to change the world, it's just indicative that there are companies out there working on non derallieur systems for ebikes. I'm sure there will be other attempts by other companies, someone will get it right.

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
Been following Revonte for some years as it seems to be the perfect system but when?????
Got so fed up with Derailleurs and chains I bought a Ries & Muller Delight Mountain with Rollhof gearbox and Gates belt.....Its heavier and with gearbox in the rear hub will not be for everyone but the electronic gear change is smooth and the belt drive a doddle to clean .Only gave me trouble when the mud froze around the chainwheel ....was C O L D !
One important reason for the R & M choice is a full UK dealer network which gives some reassurance on a bike of this cost.
Still cant wait for the Revonte system to be available .
IMG_20211203_124716002.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles