retrofit Kiox

jerry

Dec 22, 2018
Belgium
Next week, the bike (kapoho 271) is going in for a retrofit of the Kiox. Dealer has a customer who wants a Nyon, and I'm getting his Kiox that is/was factory-fitted on his bike :). I'm not particularly interested in the added functionality, but I look forward to having a display that is less "in your face" than the current Intuvia.

jerry

Dec 22, 2018
Belgium
Har, the dealer wants EUR 330 for the Kiox he removed from another customers' bike.....after he (probably) charged about 400 to this customer to upgrade his Kiox to a Nyon, now he wants to cash in on it a second time.... Yeah - quite prepared to pay something, but this is all too greedy. R&M only charges EUR 100 for the optional upgrade to Kiox on their bikes (Bosch Kiox Display Option Riese & Müller).

Alan wolfe

Oct 10, 2018
Ffgjh
Har, the dealer wants EUR 330 for the Kiox he removed from another customers' bike.....after he (probably) charged about 400 to this customer to upgrade his Kiox to a Nyon, now he wants to cash in on it a second time.... Yeah - quite prepared to pay something, but this is all too greedy. R&M only charges EUR 100 for the optional upgrade to Kiox on their bikes (Bosch Kiox Display Option Riese & Müller).
I would like that upgrade myself at £94 it's goid price.does just replace old intuvia can it be done without going to dealer to fit

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles