Retro eMTBer!

Cully76

Jun 19, 2019
Isle of Wight
Hi Folks, new to the forum but long in the tooth with eMTBing, still on my 2013 Haibike Xduro FS... for now at least. Had a heart transplant last October and my Haibike kept me biking right up to the wire and is helping me with my Rehab since. Now obviously much fitter I'm starting to look to upgrade. Went back to non assist and found it boring by comparison even though I was chuffed I could do it again. On the hunt for a new bike but damn is it hard to choose ?

20190607_091857.jpg

Chieftain

Jun 23, 2019
plymouth
hello Cully
Its spot on your out and about on your wheels after your op. I'm looking to get my 1st emtb but like you say there are lots and there a few quid so getting I right is important.

Cully76

Jun 19, 2019
Isle of Wight
hello Cully
Its spot on your out and about on your wheels after your op. I'm looking to get my 1st emtb but like you say there are lots and there a few quid so getting I right is important.
It's a great bike still for sure. I read comments about new bikes "only having 70nm of torque" etc but this original Bosch "only" has 50nm and it's oodles of oomph to get up pretty much anything. I get fantastic range from 400wh too as I'm now able to ride pretty much most things in ECO now thanks to my transplant. 30 miles and circa 1000m of climbing sees me still have 2 bar of battery left ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles