Reign E+ 2022

zorro77

Apr 13, 2021
Italy
Do I have to remove the engine to change the rear brake? I've always used the red tool for all bikes, but this is my first Giant and I don't know how to do it
connettore.jpg

anfos

May 1, 2021
Greece
Do I have to remove the engine to change the rear brake? I've always used the red tool for all bikes, but this is my first Giant and I don't know how to do it
No, the cable is under the motor so only the cover needs to be removed - atleast on my Stance E+2

zorro77

Apr 13, 2021
Italy
Giant lowered the Italian list price of the new Reign E + 0 by 500 euros (from 8000 to 7499), even in your countries?

bushkila

Mar 10, 2020
Europe
In Germany its 7399 Euro since Day 1for the E+0...
If i would place an order today,..delivery would be for Size Medium: 31.01.2022
Large: 07.02.2022
XL: 31.01.2022

1oldfart

Oct 6, 2019
Outdoors
The Canadian website is listing sold out for all sizes.
Even when there will be dates they will be maybe, ports in Asia and North America experience
unusual delays due to Covid.
Price for the E+0 is 9,299$ canadian
Compared to other manufacturers it is a good deal.
The E+2 is only 6,899$ canadian

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I think that this might be the most surprising new bike of 2022. On paper Giant have nailed it IMO, the bike looks good which is a first for a giant EMTB, bang on geometry, and the new Yamaha looks like a killer sytem with how Giant have integrated it.

I have always been a fan of their Maestro suspension too.

If I was looking for a full on Enduro EMTB it would be near the top of my list.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
I think that this might be the most surprising new bike of 2022. On paper Giant have nailed it IMO, the bike looks good which is a first for a giant EMTB, bang on geometry, and the new Yamaha looks like a killer sytem with how Giant have integrated it.

I have always been a fan of their Maestro suspension too.

If I was looking for a full on Enduro EMTB it would be near the top of my list.
I agree, its looking really good.

Allout

Sep 7, 2021
BC
I just purchased a 2022 Giant Reign E+1. I am waiting for the ride wrap to be installed. I had a Trek Rail 9.7 on order but the delivery date kept getting pushed back, now Jan 2022. The bike shop had just built this Reign so I took it for a rip. Fit me perfect so I changed my order and bought it before anyone else had a chance to look at it.

jeanmarc

Mar 2, 2021
Canada
I just purchased a 2022 Giant Reign E+1. I am waiting for the ride wrap to be installed. I had a Trek Rail 9.7 on order but the delivery date kept getting pushed back, now Jan 2022. The bike shop had just built this Reign so I took it for a rip. Fit me perfect so I changed my order and bought it before anyone else had a chance to look at it.
Can you tell us a bit more about the bike? Is this your first e-mtb, how does it compare...?

Allout

Sep 7, 2021
BC
This is my first e-mtb but I have ridden a few other e-mtbs and countless mtbs. I have ridden the 2020 Trance E+1 pro many times, 2021 Trek Rail 7 a few times, 2020 Scott Ransom eride, 2020 Specialized Levo and Kenevo. The Reign felt similar to the Kenevo but I haven't ridden it enough to do an honest comparison. I can honestly say that every one of the bikes I listed put a huge smile on my face, this was the first one that became available to me so I purchased it.

Softsand

Dec 5, 2019
Western Australia
This is my first e-mtb but I have ridden a few other e-mtbs and countless mtbs. I have ridden the 2020 Trance E+1 pro many times, 2021 Trek Rail 7 a few times, 2020 Scott Ransom eride, 2020 Specialized Levo and Kenevo. The Reign felt similar to the Kenevo but I haven't ridden it enough to do an honest comparison. I can honestly say that every one of the bikes I listed put a huge smile on my face, this was the first one that became available to me so I purchased it.

Did it come with any chainstay protection ? Nothing visible in the release images.

We are all waiting for your feedback - about every possible aspect I expect… (Large “1” on order for me) - any photos in real life to keep us going while we wait ?

Allout

Sep 7, 2021
BC
Did it come with any chainstay protection ? Nothing visible in the release images.

We are all waiting for your feedback - about every possible aspect I expect… (Large “1” on order for me) - any photos in real life to keep us going while we wait ?

There is a ribbed chainstay protector but I am going from memory as the bike is still at the shop. I will take pics in the next couple days. If you go here and look at the top picture you can kinda see the protector, it is black on the gray chainstay. Reign E+ | Giant Bicycles Canada

zorro77

Apr 13, 2021
Italy
I am on vacation in France, the photo was taken today by a friend of mine who went to ask for an E + 0

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles