Reign E+ 2022

1oldfart

Oct 6, 2019
Outdoors
How was he able to climb, without pedaling?
Is this differace between US end EU laws?
First i tought like you than i remembered that pictures and video often
give a bad idea about the inclination. Last year Giant/Yamaha were instant,
we stopped pedaling the assist stopped(here in Canada). I would be surprised if this new
Yamaha/Giant system is different in that regard

mastakilla

Apr 25, 2020
usa
My dealer is saying before the end of this year.

i called the local dealer they said available maybe sometime next near and the price is 5635 for E+ 2 but they cant guarantee it wont go up before they go on sale. why is giant usa so far behind the other countries, i thought usa was some great superpower yet its like a third world country of ebikes, hehe. i mean we dont get the good models and we get them like 6 months after canada, come on

zorro77

Apr 13, 2021
Italy
I don't understand why they don't come to you, here in Italy they are arriving, even if slowly because there is so much demand and little supply. I have already tried it in a test and have done many others. This weekend for those who want there is yet another test for example, and maybe there is also the E + 0 this time, at least I see it because they are late with my delivery

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
i called the local dealer they said available maybe sometime next near and the price is 5635 for E+ 2 but they cant guarantee it wont go up before they go on sale. why is giant usa so far behind the other countries, i thought usa was some great superpower yet its like a third world country of ebikes, hehe. i mean we dont get the good models and we get them like 6 months after canada, come on
I'll use this opportunity to pitch one of my favorite Canadian bands- Alert the Medic

Hey Kid... back of the line!

1oldfart

Oct 6, 2019
Outdoors
I just saw the first Reign E + 1 for sale in Quebec, Canada. I guess some other
Canadian retailers have received some or will in a few days. It was on a website
so it might still be in the box.

Last edited:

Allout

Sep 7, 2021
BC
I just saw the first Reign E + 1 for sale in Quebec, Canada. I guess some other
Canadian retailers have received some or will in a few days. It was on a website
so it might still be in the box.

I have had my E1+ Pro for over a month, I live on Vancouver Island BC Canada. The bike shop also had an E0+ Pro also.

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
Spoke to Giant Essendon, VIC, Australia this afternoon. They have 1x Giant Reign E+ 1, size larger available in 3 weeks. Said they’d take 10% deposit to hold for the first customer.

I’m already awaiting on a E+ 2.
Good spot, my mates wants exactly that.
Cheers

Chris30210

Aug 11, 2021
France - Pont du Gard
Please take pics of the black paint, wondering how metallic flakey it is.

very metallic in the sun ;)

IMG_20211015_164608.png

Doug Stampfer

Jul 7, 2018
NZ
Spoke to Giant Essendon, VIC, Australia this afternoon. They have 1x Giant Reign E+ 1, size larger available in 3 weeks. Said they’d take 10% deposit to hold for the first customer.

I’m already awaiting on a E+ 2.
LBS here in NZ said yesterday the 0's sold out - arriving in Dec & taking deposits on the +1 arriving in Jan. We share the same importer. In this big chain shop there were no Emtbs left at all.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles