Reign E+ 2022 Bashguard

Implor

Nov 8, 2021
Sweden
Ride
Nothing yet
With the super low BB I’m hitting the chain ring going over rocks and logs on almost every rid. The bike is missing the normal ISCG mounting. What other options do you have for mount a bashguard?

Rankbad

Oct 19, 2020
NZ
Ride
2019 Trance SX 0 Pro
really bad oversight if you can’t have a bash guard
Hi Implor, did you find a bash guard to suit? I have the same problem even in the high position, though I am getting better at pre loading obstacles, which helps a lot. I've only just started looking but it seems that only thing that will go on will be a F..in..uggly, full circle chainring type. Very 'Old School'. Could make it look more like what a lot of commuter bikes have up front. After 3 mths on my E+2 (yes a lucky man) boy to I WANT/NEED the bigger 750w/hr battery. The bike sure is BEASTLY! Came from a 2019 e- Trance SX -O.

Another One

Feb 28, 2022
London / Wakefield
Ride
Turbo Levo Expert
Hi Implor, did you find a bash guard to suit? I have the same problem even in the high position, though I am getting better at pre loading obstacles, which helps a lot. I've only just started looking but it seems that only thing that will go on will be a F..in..uggly, full circle chainring type. Very 'Old School'. Could make it look more like what a lot of commuter bikes have up front. After 3 mths on my E+2 (yes a lucky man) boy to I WANT/NEED the bigger 750w/hr battery. The bike sure is BEASTLY! Came from a 2019 e- Trance SX -O.