• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Answered Rebound knob for a Manitou Mattoc fork?

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
My 12-year old grandson has lost the rebound knob from the bottom of his Manitou fork. I have googled about and I can only find three places that have any. (all delivered prices)
Two are in Germany for £29 - £32 and one on eBay for £33.80 (also from Germany)

Does anyone know where I might get one cheaper or even a used one? Or maybe one of you good people has one sat in their tool box and it is looking for a home? :)

This is what it looks like; it's the blue one.
Click the picture top left to see the reverse side.

MANITOU MATTOC Knob Kit Pro Rebound and Air Cap #141-32155-K016 - Probikeshop

Or maybe it is a copy of a rebound knob by another manufacturer? Anyone know?

KenX

E*POWAH Master
Jul 21, 2019
Briançon, France
I would order it for you and send it by post, but by the time Probikeshop add their delivery and then shipping from here to UK you may as well get it from one of the others..........

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
@KenX Many thanks for your efforts. But sadly they were wasted on me (but still very much appreciated). My post was dated just over a year ago and I went for the cheaper German one.

I so much appreciate your offer that I voted you best answer for your troubles. I think you might get some Forum points for that! :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles