rail 7 display

jcarlson9

Feb 14, 2021
la
Just got my rail 7 after months of waitng. So far i'm impressed, except the display is very minimal. Speed, distance travled, and range. Are many of you adding a computer ?

randyman

Mar 10, 2021
yomago
I've heard of this, but don't know much about it. How can i get more info ? Thanks.

If you google for kiox retrofit it will come up. My local shop billed me 1.5hrs plus the cost of the kit. You could do it yourself, but I believe you have to drop the motor.

GolfMaster52

Oct 19, 2020
Bentonville, Arkansas
I dropped the motor for easier cable routing. It`s not that difficult. Taking out the battery end consoles was tougher.

Agreed. Dropping the motor isn't the difficult part. The challenge is getting the battery mounts back in place with those floating nuts. I think I would clip the connector off, loosen them enough to run the wire and then reconnect the plug at the motor. Still, I think it's worth it for the additional features and the locking function.

Blue Moon

Apr 17, 2019
North Manchester
Just got my rail 7 after months of waitng. So far i'm impressed, except the display is very minimal. Speed, distance travled, and range. Are many of you adding a computer ?
Knox is the way to go. I had my LBS supply & fit it for me. It’s well worth the added extra but add a lanyard to it before your 1st ride. I’ve read a few have fell off during rides.

76FC5CC6-05A7-4D7E-991C-8CE9183D2536.jpeg

B74990B5-6E88-40A3-BBA8-0C073B657062.jpeg

rzr

Sep 26, 2022
bcn
how the small one looks like? where to get it ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles