Levo Gen 2 RaceCo deserves lots of credit and praise….

SparkleHedgehog

Dec 11, 2021
Coningsby, UK
I bought my Levo carbon expert 2nd hand from RaceCo in December and the motor developed an issue after 150 miles. It had covered 1000 miles total. Took it today and they swapped the motor out for a brand new august 2021 model motor there and then whilst I waited. 1.5 hours and I was driving home.
Can’t ask for more.
Absolutely superb customer service and can’t recommend them highly enough. This is how shops can and should be hence I need to publicly praise them for their efforts. I hope they prosper and so well. I’ll certainly be recommending them to everybody

SparkleHedgehog

Dec 11, 2021
Coningsby, UK
I bought my Levo carbon expert 2nd hand from RaceCo in December and the motor developed an issue after 150 miles. It had covered 1000 miles total. Took it today and they swapped the motor out for a brand new august 2021 model motor there and then whilst I waited. 1.5 hours and I was driving home.
Can’t ask for more.
Absolutely superb customer service and can’t recommend them highly enough. This is how shops can and should be hence I need to publicly praise them for their efforts. I hope they prosper and so well. I’ll certainly be recommending them to everybody
And just to add is another reason I hope Specialized continues to support dealers like these and not shaft them with this direct to market sales fluff! Look after your family Spesh!

SparkleHedgehog

Dec 11, 2021
Coningsby, UK
It does feel like raceco, Berkshire bikes and don skeene are the 3 that go above and beyond the usual standard of service.
Long may it continue.
Yeah I hadn’t heard about don skene but Berkshire I’ve heard loads of great things about too. It’s brilliant that these dealers can be so superb at their job and make an unfortunate event so much smoother to resolve in a courteous and efficient way. I wish all of them all the very best in business and hope they reap the rewards of their efforts. They deserve it

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Raceco are absolute stars!

I took my KSL in for a replacement pivot bolt and walked out with a new motor. All done before official opening time on Saturday so I could hit the trails!

Pro tip: bike mechanics like cake. Use that information wisely. :D

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles