Race Team Update - Well Done @lhglaze for first place!

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Whoa!

What an awesome day. Perfect weather, great venue and brilliant bunch of people to be racing with. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to @lhglaze for taking first in her category - absolutely smashing it on her first ever race showing the boys up!!

I was so proud to be racing with you all. Thanks for making the day one to remember!

@Tunny
@nappa
@lhglaze
@Jonny2
@Paul Mac
@speccylevo
@ChilternsMTB

DSCF1135-2.jpg

Last edited:

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
Today was mega!!

Well done Lucy ??

A little dissapointed with my rank 12th out of 16 but now i have a target for Land of Nod... top 10 ??

Won some Goggles too, Top dolla yo! ??
Tunny, I wouldn't be disappointed at all, I've gone though the stats for the race and some of the riders in front of you have racing history as long as your arm!
Im consoling myself with I finished one position behind James Bonds stunt man ?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Feel a bit better now, cheers ??

James Bonds stunt man ?
Theres some seriously fast ex top level racers from a MX and Supercross background including current pro riders! The last 2 races I've come in last... I was a bit deflated but it gave me more motivation to improve. You'll no doubt have levelled up just from taking part, next race you'll have all that experience and will feel way more confident, which will definitely help ?

nappa

Patreon
Oct 22, 2018
Farningham, kent
Theres some seriously fast ex top level racers from a MX and Supercross background including current pro riders! The last 2 races I've come in last... I was a bit deflated but it gave me more motivation to improve. You'll no doubt have levelled up just from taking part, next race you'll have all that experience and will feel way more confident, which will definitely help ?

yeah and that was just me lol

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
Is it possible to have the picture at the top of this thread with the names over each rider so we know who they are, or at least a listing of names in left to right order. This would be great if you could.

Benson

Sep 19, 2018
Hampshire UK

I’ll take this as consolation too, when I saw I’d come in 228th yesterday I was pretty disappointed ?

nappa

Patreon
Oct 22, 2018
Farningham, kent
I think they need to change that ebike age group the 19-39 tad unfair. Does not matter to me but some of the guys might have got a podium

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
I think they need to change that ebike age group the 19-39 tad unfair. Does not matter to me but some of the guys might have got a podium
21-39 is the standard age requirement for senior cat in Enduros. (19-39 in some regionals)
I'm shocked you got enough Ebikes to have more than one category at all.
The only Scottish enduro I know of thet included an ebike category got two Ebike entrants.

@Rob Hancill your racing age category changes on the 1st of Jan each year. not on your birthday.
if you turn 40 this year you'd race 40-49 all year.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I'm a Grand Vet in that case. I wonder how many enter, I could be first and last...

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
Too be fair all the age categories were very competitive, so going up into the next category don't help, the top riders times were all pretty similar.

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Awesome day. Superbly run event and what amazing weather..I wouldn’t be put off or scared at all if your thinking of entering. It’s a very friendly atmosphere and it isn’t ‘knackering’ and there’s plenty of time for a stop/rest. I certainly wasn’t blowing all day. We had a few guys come round with us from the forum also. Amazing effort @lhglaze I think we were all as chuffed as she was!!

I’m elegible for over 40’s then but I don’t think it makes any difference. I’m really racing my best effort rather than getting too excited about where I’m placed.

I’d like slightly longer runs but I believe other venues have that..

I’ve got the photo but don’t know everyone’s ‘nickname’ on here and don’t want to post real names now that we are all GDPR etc :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles