QECP Meet Up Sunday 13 Jan 2019 at 10am

lenny74

Oct 5, 2018
Waterlooville
Going to post this up as it's currently under a Swinley thread and may not be seen by anyone local to QECP.

We currently have a 10am meet planned at the Visitor Center, Queen Elizabeth Country Park, Hampshire on Sunday 13th Jan 2019.

Confirmed as follows but feel free to jump in or join up if you are local

@lenny74
@Benson
@Jay
@InFocus

Everyone welcome just let us know so we can hang on for you

Benson

Sep 19, 2018
Hampshire UK
Great ride today, many thanks to everyone for coming and to @lenny74 for taking us round. We nipped off and did another blue run after you left and had a front row seat for some poor chap having a fairly epic off (not one of us). Fortunately he wasn’t badly hurt. Also there was a nasty off by someone near the new tabletop, paramedics were there.

lenny74

Oct 5, 2018
Waterlooville
Nice one guys, was good to meet everyone and glad you enjoyed it and I hope it was worth the trip over for you.
Everything was running well up there today.

Glad you got an extra run in, my battery died just before getting back to the car so I defo wouldn't have made that.

Unfortunately not surprised to hear of an off at the table top, I fear that is going to be a regular occurance up there. Still seems a strange decision to put something that extreme on that part of the trail.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles