Putting things into perspective

Feb 5, 2019
Wales
I got a Haibike FullSeven for 550 today. Done a few miles, but in excellent nick. And no, it was not stolen. Even had a Reverb dropper and tubeless tyres.

Thought I’d put things into perspective...

I could buy 18 of these instead of an S works, and have change to spare.

I’ve given away the Haibike along with 3 other Ebikes to friends and family. If I could get everyone in the world a decent ebike, I would. Obviously not that modest, however.

So maybe instead of buying that latest bling component, you grab yourself a cracking deal on an Ebike, and give it away like I do.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
So maybe instead of buying that latest bling component, you grab yourself a cracking deal on an Ebike, and give it away like I do.

That's extremely generous of you.
I'm a rich Nigerian Prince and keep emailing people to offer them a share of my millions but no one seems all than keen.
If only I had friends like yours.

giphy.gif

Perspective, eh?

59804c3918dc1.jpeg

Feb 5, 2019
Wales
Ok. I will. Please send links to the shop selling them for £550!

I was giving it as an example... there will be other ridiculously priced Ebikes out there. I will keep hunting and donating.

Gary, what do you mean by if only you had friends like I do?

I know you are trying to troll the topic, but I have no idea what you mean.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
I think folk who cry "troll" at one simple humourous remark need to stop taking themselves so seriously.
I'm no more trolling you than eBike santa is real ;)

I didn't type what you seem to think I did at all.

I was just having a bit of fun. It's clearly gone over your head... that's fine. Not everyone shares or appreciates my sense of humour. so sorry if i offended you.

Feb 5, 2019
Wales
I think folk who cry "troll" at one simple humourous remark need to stop taking themselves so seriously.
I'm no more trolling you than eBike santa is real ;)

I didn't type what you seem to think I did at all.

I was just having a bit of fun. It's clearly gone over your head... that's fine. Not everyone shares or appreciates my sense of humour. so sorry if i offended you.

You still haven’t explained what friends like I have means.

Somewhere there is a guy with a DIY eBike who thinks you paid too much for your Haibike

But the DIY bike will be nowhere near the spec of the Haibike. I fail to see your point.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles