Power pictures

Jul 19, 2019
West Lancs
Not as much air as @Jamsxr but last week I cleared the doubles at the end of the Hope line at Gisburn. Haven't been that good at jumping in the past, but after a fair bit of video watching, going through the motions and building up I managed some controlled pops and landings. Was chuffed that I've also apparently set the suspension up correctly / was smooth enough so that the travel wasn't blown out.

vlcsnap-2020-09-06-00h14m46s496.png

Anzafin

Jul 15, 2020
Finland
2020 Sx Signature finish is brushed aluminium and a clearcoat on it. So little scratches don't show up much, because the surface is already full of, well, scratches lol. I have had brushed aluminium wheels on my car for years, and they look great still. There are scratches on my bike and car alloy wheels, but the brushed finish hides them very well.

2021 Signature looks like it is only polished and not brushed, and therefore I am pretty sure it will show up scratches easily.

Last edited:

RobNevyn

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Nov 19, 2018
Central Coast NSW Australia
2020 Sx Signature finish is brushed aluminium and a clearcoat on it. So little scratches don't show up much, because the surface is already full of, well, scratches lol. I have had brushed aluminium wheels on my car for years, and they look great still. There are scratches on my bike and car alloy wheels, but the brushed finish hides them very well.

2021 Signature looks like it is only polished and not brushed, and therefore I am pretty sure it will show up scratches easily.
Thanks for the reply, my only real concern with this bike is it may not be easy to polish scratches out. Might take a chance anyway, it's just a bike at the end of the day.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles