Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
I got my beady eyes on you!

Picture 009.jpg

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
My mother used to have a dog, Molly. Molly used to bury bones and stuff in the garden. When we visited, Ella used to go straight to the garden, dig up molly's stuff, and re bury it in a different location. She'd use her nose to fill the new hole up. Molly was anxious whenever Ella came
?

ella digging holes.jpg

Last edited:

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
We have had a pup for a few weeks now. He was pretty sick and ribby, from a farm. I thought he was close to dead. After lots of money to the local vet, lots of good food and some exercise, he's a new dog and seems to have normal energy levels. We've loosed the devil in him though :ROFLMAO:. I've been walking him down a quiet section of wild track that I ride nearby - he loves it. He waits at the top of any steep bits till I get out of the way, then he runs down and uses the momentum to get up the other side. If you watch him sitting on the rock, he's actually sliding down; it's steeper than it looks.

He's also got some pretty good skills. There is good grip here, but in other sections of loose over hard, he has slid past me with his bum on the ground :rolleyes: :LOL:

CBSTD

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2020
thoK0north
We have had a pup for a few weeks now. He was pretty sick and ribby, from a farm. I thought he was close to dead. After lots of money to the local vet, lots of good food and some exercise, he's a new dog and seems to have normal energy levels. We've loosed the devil in him though :ROFLMAO:. I've been walking him down a quiet section of wild track that I ride nearby - he loves it. He waits at the top of any steep bits till I get out of the way, then he runs down and uses the momentum to get up the other side. If you watch him sitting on the rock, he's actually sliding down; it's steeper than it looks.

He's also got some pretty good skills. There is good grip here, but in other sections of loose over hard, he has slid past me with his bum on the ground :rolleyes: :LOL:

He looks like he’s going to grow into those feet and legs ........there may be trouble ahead ?

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
He looks like he’s going to grow into those feet and legs ........there may be trouble ahead ?
Yeah, I didn't take much notice of the supposed breed he is :rolleyes:. Farmer said staghound. People keep asking what he is, I tell them "supposedly a staghound", they all tell me he doesn't look like it and proceed to rattle off a mixture of breeds :ROFLMAO:. He's got feet like a wolf, and pounces on stuff like a wolf (leap up and jump on it). He might need his own bedroom at some point :unsure:

Last edited:

Rich the gasman

E*POWAH Master
May 4, 2019
North east
My 2 springerdoodles. Cruz (black) named after a bike is good for 15 mile. His sister mini has had enough after 4 or 5 and wants carried. Don’t take them out when busy as they run of to much after prey and Cruz doesn’t like other dogs after he was bit badly when he was a pup by a “friendly” dog. Amazing having them follow you down a trail tho, so awesome to watch.

AA82E8BC-64AE-4ECA-AC1D-6851467B09DE.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles