Places to charge e-bike battery in Lake District

Neverbeentomoab

Jun 17, 2019
Middlesbrough
Hi heading up to whinlatter on Sunday thinking of doing trail centre in the morning then leaving to ride somewhere else in the afternoon. Does anyone know of any cafes or pubs etc that have 3 pin plug sockets available so We can recharge our batteries I know some starbucks/costa have these for laptops etc but do any of the Lake District ones. We will be buying food and drinks while charging so not freeloading.

ImSundee

Jan 20, 2020
Oxford
Hi heading up to whinlatter on Sunday thinking of doing trail centre in the morning then leaving to ride somewhere else in the afternoon. Does anyone know of any cafes or pubs etc that have 3 pin plug sockets available so We can recharge our batteries I know some starbucks/costa have these for laptops etc but do any of the Lake District ones. We will be buying food and drinks while charging so not freeloading.

Ask a pub nicely. Most smaller local run pubs will allow it if your buying full meals.

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
There is a Costa in Keswick. worth scoping out beforehand if possible to make sure. Last time I was in a Costa they had plug sockets everywhere.

Yorkshire Rich

Aug 1, 2019
westyorkshire
Bit late but i rode the old coach road on sat and forgot my helmet so had to nip into the bike shop in keswick over the road from Trespass shop . These guys were really nice maybe they could help and if not could certainly point you in the right direction .

Neverbeentomoab

Jun 17, 2019
Middlesbrough
Had a brilliant ride at whinlatter at the weekend.really good trail centre for ebikes had every type of weather snow wind rain sunshine but still had a fantastic time. Facilities are great friendly staff in bike shop and good food even if it was a bit expensive. Bought a car park pass for whinlatter and grizedale for £55 for the year which seems like a good deal instead of £8 a day.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles