Another Gorgeously deserted
morning in the 207.
0EADEEA3-1978-4933-BA46-30901B02C105.jpeg

Kaelidoz

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Apr 29, 2018
Belgium
Getting back where it all started in April 2018 when I found the first few stuffs to ride on during and after my commute at my old place.

I enjoyed these coal spoil tips (terrils) and the woods not far from there with my heavy Suntour xcm, 90mm stem, a fucking mirror and a big ass phone holder on my handlebars which I promptly crashed and trashed. Almost felt like my neck would snap from sitting so much hahaha. Good times, a lot of exploration with zero riding skills. Adventure at every corners. I rode the hell out of that bike.

Ha nostalgia! We both changed so much o_O

coal.jpg

This place should looks familiar to you @Thierry D :p

Thierry D

Jun 17, 2020
Sambreville
Getting back where it all started in April 2018 when I found the first few stuffs to ride on during and after my commute at my old place.

I enjoyed these coal spoil tips (terrils) and the woods not far from there with my heavy Suntour xcm, 90mm stem, a fucking mirror and a big ass phone holder on my handlebars which I promptly crashed and trashed. Almost felt like my neck would snap from sitting so much hahaha. Good times, a lot of exploration with zero riding skills. Adventure at every corners. I rode the hell out of that bike.

Ha nostalgia! We both changed so much o_O

View attachment 35206 ?

This place should looks familiar to you @Thierry D :p
Hello, no sorry, never been there, maybe between Roselies and RN90 ?
I prefer country, wood, but not coke :)

MrBrownstone

May 2, 2020
Maine
Back before the internets existed the only way you found out about some trails was at the car or at the bar. God I miss those days. Nice to still have areas not on Strava or trail forks. You gotta know the builder or be the builder.?

Did a nice combo of riding and literally hacking my way thru opening up old connectors today.
2C71E11A-CCD9-4811-93C0-B200FEF0CC7C.jpeg
12576FA7-0639-4DCC-A930-04858D4D94B1.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles