Pic of the Day

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Around lake trawsfynydd Snowdonia this afternoon.
2BCD220A-3C9B-4C3A-B637-B6C94A1F8236.jpeg

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Today was a little loose...

1599414908023.png

I'm not a happy bunny. The nut had dropped out, which somewhat unbelievably I managed to find, and there wasn't a drop of threadlock anywhere to be seen. I borrowed a torque wrench and carried on riding, but it'll be coming apart this week to apply some threadlock.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
The oldest cleared out a shooting range behind the pond. Turns out it's a fun new section to add to the farm trail.
Is that 1000 litres of beer or cider ?? I know you farm types ! My last place had a huge room full of 1000 litre oak casks they used to keep the cider in to "Get them through the harvest" ..... Them were the days .. :cool:

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
Its
Is that 1000 litres of beer or cider ?? I know you farm types ! My last place had a huge room full of 1000 litre oak casks they used to keep the cider in to "Get them through the harvest" ..... Them were the days .. :cool:
It was full of diesel years ago, now full of holes. I was mad as hell at first but then got over it.

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
So it sort of self fills in floods ?? :)
Na... sort of self drains no matter what.

I was trying to figure out what to do with it, other than drag it from place to place and mow around it, when the boys decided to shoot it full of holes. Problem solved. Its useless.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Na... sort of self drains no matter what.

I was trying to figure out what to do with it, other than drag it from place to place and mow around it, when the boys decided to shoot it full of holes. Problem solved. Its useless.
The cages are good for stacking/moving/storing fire wood...
Or you can repair the holes quite easily..

Canmore TLCC 29

Jun 16, 2020
Canmore, AB Canada
I do believe I might have been on a dog sledding trip along that trail. :)
A few years ago mind, I will have to dig my old photographs out, pre digital...
It is above the Three Sisters community at the edge of the abandoned golf course below the High Line trail in Canmore. 20 mn ride along the Bow River from my home in South Canmore.

Philly G

Subscriber
Jun 29, 2020
New Zealand
Today was a little loose...

View attachment 39716

I'm not a happy bunny. The nut had dropped out, which somewhat unbelievably I managed to find, and there wasn't a drop of threadlock anywhere to be seen. I borrowed a torque wrench and carried on riding, but it'll be coming apart this week to apply some threadlock.
Damn lucky you found the nut. Parts like that are overpriced from Trek

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
We have jungle too, here in the UK.
This taken at Sherwood Pines, looking towards one of the defensive ridges hand built by thousands and thousands of World War One troops-in-training in trench warfare.

We have jungle here.jpg

At the end of the war, the UK had almost run out of wood for pit-props in the coal mines and for trench supports on the Continent. The Forestry Commission was created in 1919 with the remit to grow and tend the nations forests. All the trenches, defensive ridges and other earthworks were just planted over. Nowadays the trenches are a listed monument and are protected.

But mountain bikers are permitted to ride through them and over them "because we keep them open!" :love:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles