Pic of the Day

Driller_AU

Mar 24, 2021
Australia
Not much of a view but there’s lots of abandoned trails. I’ve been working on this one since last year. Bridge day. View attachment 89223 View attachment 89226 View attachment 89225
Then I had a visitor. Same guy that took my pac, tools and iPhone last year. (All found btw but my pac was destroyed). Roughly the same spot too. Too close to the bear 🐻 and too far from the iPhone. He’s bigger this year (500+lbs) but he changed his direction once he saw me (note my artistic impression). View attachment 89224
15m is close enough! He turned around when I started another starring contest and waved my arms. Thank goodness 😅.
You guys reckon Australia is bad for wildlife i would prefer any snake or spider to a bear or mountain lion

Marksou

Dec 24, 2021
Llanbedrog
Well TG ..there is still a debate ongoing as to whether a small number of Lynx should be re-introduced into Kielder ..I'm all for it !
Meeow ..
Wolves have also been mentioned 😳
I think I'll take my chances with a Lynx lynx.jpg

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
You guys reckon Australia is bad for wildlife i would prefer any snake or spider to a bear or mountain lion
I really wish my iPhone was closer. This guy was big. But that aside, he was in really good shape (ie. fur, weight etc.). I may have won the stare-down this time but I don’t want a close game like this again. We usually ride with bells in these areas (jingle-bells attached on the bar) to give fair warning to anything on the trail, but the jogger 🏃🏻‍♂️ wearing a white sweat-band and ear-pods is the worst. 🤬

There’s no Grizzly 🐻’s in the area yet, cougars last year, but the bugs are extra bad this year. Brush my teeth after every ride 😉.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
I may have embellished the amount of hair but I like this style. With 2 hairs left I can still part-in-the-middle also. My hair was probably on fire 🔥 when Yogi showed up so l wanted to exercise my artistic FreeDuuum!😉
You did well ..my missus is a hairstylist and she was very impressed with that look..so much so that she has promised...err I mean threatened to try it out on my next cut ✂️
I'm going to have to tread very carefully for a couple of weeks ..😬

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Okay …so that’s not real body armour right? Or maybe I don’t understand your culture. 🥴
Piecing it all together for you ..the Bounty in this instance is a Chocolate & Coconut confection which has been in Zimmerframe 's shorts(?) pocket as a mid ride snack but as he doesn't like its chunkiness he deliberately baled from his bike ..( again).. thereby squashing it so he could break it into more manageable bits..the fact that he might also have broken a few bones along the way doesn't seem to deter him from these random acts of self inflicted violence
At least that's how I'm reading it ...

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
Piecing it all together for you ..the Bounty in this instance is a Chocolate & Coconut confection which has been in Zimmerframe 's shorts(?) pocket as a mid ride snack but as he doesn't like its chunkiness he deliberately baled from his bike ..( again).. thereby squashing it so he could break it into more manageable bits..the fact that he might also have broken a few bones along the way doesn't seem to deter him from these random acts of self inflicted violence
At least that's how I'm reading it ...
Might have been deliberately positioned in his shorts to try and impress the ladies?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles