• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Phone bar mount or similar

Cooldaddygroove

Jul 11, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Last edited:

bissona

Patreon
Oct 14, 2018
Guernsey
Quad lock for me as well. Especially for iPhone and Samsung owners as you can get dedicated cases as above post.
I had to modify another quadlock case to fit my Pixel 2XL, but it was worth 5 mins with a scalpel to get something that would survive endless hours of battering and then slip into my pocket when I got the end-of-run bar in the valley. :)

Snoozeboy

Feb 20, 2019
Lausanne
cheap velcro/neoprene phone case from Decathlon (I think it was "smartphone bike holder 500). I think I spent about 9 quid.
- Wraps around the stem giving a nice central position and easy to remove.
- Holds very steady, but not so steady that it won't snap if you fall off or go OTB.
- Provides water and abrasion resistance and adequate shock protection.
- fits many different phones.
- cheap

only disadvantages are that the fingerprint recognition doesn't work and the screen is not crystal clear through the vinyl screen.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles