Perma-E010 error preceded by an intermittent then solid W013 error

n3il

Feb 9, 2020
belfast
Not looking good for me. Thanks guys. Lbs is closed at the minute but I've been in contact and hopefully he can sort it without me having to fork out for a complete motor. There has to be some sort of repair service in place soon for those out of warranty. Almost tempted to strip the motor and have a look myself, will definitely be doing it if I've nothing to loose

Interpaul

Jun 18, 2018
Edinburgh
It is now my turn for the dreaded EO10/WO13 errors. Intermittent WO13s for a while, but the bike died and would not restart. It has already been to a LBS who checked all the connections, updated firmware it ran ok briefly before the WO13 errors started again.

I am now getting the EO10 with exclamation amark in a white triangle. The bike is 3 years old, and out of warranty.

Do I just buy a new motor now, as I can't be f*cked with the hassle of trying to diagnose and fix - just want to ride the thing!

I like the bike and have two batteries, Devinci ACXT with sweet suspension so not keen to bin it.

ottoshape

Dec 19, 2018
Right Here
It is now my turn for the dreaded EO10/WO13 errors. Intermittent WO13s for a while, but the bike died and would not restart. It has already been to a LBS who checked all the connections, updated firmware it ran ok briefly before the WO13 errors started again.

I am now getting the EO10 with exclamation amark in a white triangle. The bike is 3 years old, and out of warranty.

Do I just buy a new motor now, as I can't be f*cked with the hassle of trying to diagnose and fix - just want to ride the thing!

I like the bike and have two batteries, Devinci ACXT with sweet suspension so not keen to bin it.

My solution was to buy a new motor and send the in-op unit back to my bike builder to see if they could get it warrantied. I wasn't w/o a bike for long and they were able to get Shimano to provide a replacement. Fezzari did good!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles